12

"Jungkook!" Jimin's mother says, sending the boy a bright smile.

"Hi Mrs.Park!" The brunette replied,

"Come on in Jungkook." She motions him to come in." And I told you, call me mom." She ruffles Jungkook's fluffy hair.

"If you're wondering Jimin's  upstairs with Taehyung." She winked, "I'm sure you guys want to hang out together," she emphasises together, her eyebrows cocked and a smirk on her faces.

Jungkook lightly nodded his head, waving goodbye he headed up the stairs towards Jimin's room.

He lightly knocked on the door, hearing giggling followed by a thud.

"Shut up Taehyung!" He heard Jimin's muffled voice say.

"Fine! I'll keep my mouth shut." He heard a voice he made out to be Taehyung say.

"No more dirty jokes alright?" His voice stern, Jimin sure is scary when mad.

"Yes no more dirty jokes." Taehyung quickly got up off the floor.

Jimin muttered an okay, quickly fixing his hair and clothes.

"Hi Jungkookie!" Jimin chirped, a cute smile on his face

"Hey." He waved at the two as he came in, stuffing his hands into his pockets afterwards.

"Hi Jungkook!" Taehyung said, "Can you please take care of Jimin for me?"

"I have places to be so I'll leave you two alone, have fun!" He winked at the two, pushing his best friend as he made his wah out, "Payback time." He muttered.

"Need help?" Jungkook said crouching down to the smaller boy's level, holding his hand out to help him out.

Jimim nodded, he took kook's hand and got up.

"Thank you Jungkook." Jimin said, eyes turning into crescents.

He walked to his bed and plopped down on it, "M' tired." He cutely yawned, rubbing his eyes with his tiny hands.

"Wanna sit?" Jimin asked, patting the spot next to him on his bed.

"I do." he anxiously sat on Jimin's soft bed.

They both smile, Jungkook's hand on top of Jimin's small one.

"JIMIN!" he heard his mother's voice as soon as the taller took a seat.

"GET THE DOOR FOR ME SWEETY?" She yelled for her son as she continued to wash the dirty dishes.

Jimin yelled an 'ok' to his mother

"I'll go down but I'll be back quick!" Jimin turned his head to the brunette to which he received a nod. He sprinted down stairs towards the door in a hurry. He quickly opened it to see his four friends. He didn't expect them to be here, who invited them over?

"You sure don't look happy to see us." Jin said to a confused Jimin.

"Wha- it's not that it's just I didn't expect you guys to be here. Was it Tae?" He asked opening the door wider in order for the four to come in