...

Well here's to the afterword!!
Hehe this is like my second book but it's the first to ever be completed

Well yay to that but it makes me sad yknow.

I hope the ending was good and that you enjoyed this book as much as I did. It was a long journey, and obviously my writing improved as time went by. I started the book when I literally in middle school so pls don't be all judgy cuz like 🙄

I know my writings not the best and I'm still pretty immature and stuff but I tried my best and i hope its good and likeable! I haven't graduated yet so idk how that stuff works so yeah sorry if its inaccurate.

I wasn't sure on how I should end it but i thought this would be best for me. Ik its super cliche and whatnot but it's one of my favorite books that I've written. Sorry for the no smut part cus ik everyone likes some of that but i just don't know how to write it so im sorry.

Also the spelling mistakes and bad grammar too, I'm really sorry about those but I'll try and fix them as I catch them and stuff.

Well tyy guys so much for sticking with my through to the end, it's been a while and I never thought my book could get this much hype and reads. 47k huh?? It makes me so happy I just cannot believe something written by me would get famous like this.

Well again ty and maybe I'll write and finish more books, who knows this one might have a sequel. But idk I'll figure things out later but again ty guys sm and i hope u enjoyed my book! Thank u all so so much!!!!!!