11

The clock had striked 6 by the time the two made it to Taehyung's house, perfect time to binge watch movies if you ask either of them.

The taller boy rushed to get some popcorn while the pink haired picked a movie to watch. They settled on the Incredibles 2, pressing play once they were ready.

"Tae don't eat all the popcorn!" Jimin whined, there was hardly any snacks left for him because Taehyung ate almost all of them.

"Well I'm hungry!" He said, "And relax, there's more snacks in the kitchen in case you want more." He grabbed a handful of gummy worms, shoving them into his mouth.

They continued munching on the snacks while the movie was on. Tae had to refill the popcorn bowl twice, but they finished the movie.

"I think it's time to change into our pj's, there's things I want us to do today so hurry."

(After they both changed)

"Sit." Taehyung told jimin, "I want you to tell me everything," he smirks, "I know for a fact that there's something going on between you and Jungkook."

"You may not be dating yet but you guys are very very close."

"But before you spill the tea please help me put my face mask on?" He asks,

"Sure." he nods

(

After they put the masks on)

"Begin." Tae says, motioning Jimin to speak.

"Well what is it you want to know? There's really nothing more than a simple friendship between us."

"So you know I love to know all the gossip from school and shit right? Jimin softly nods, "Well I heard the girls from my art class gossiping about this hot new rumor."

"They say Jungkook has a crush on a boy from his science class." Taehyung cocked a brow, a smug smile on his face.

"I personally don't think he knows any other boy from his science class apart from you Jiminie." He says

"So I wonder, who could it be? And really the only person that he could like is you." Taehyung made a face, the one he always makes when he knows that he isn't wrong. And really Taehyung's right for the most part.

"And he also doesn't fuck around anymore, heard it from dana that kook caught all ties with her. And cas also said the same thing." Jimin still looked to be doubtful.

"Well that means he likes someone but that person isn't me Tae." Jimin crossed his arms, a cute pout on his lips.

"Jimin you truly make me so frustrated, you're so smart yet dumb." He sighs, "You're too dense and oblivious! The fucker's obviously in love with you Jimin."

"That bitch looks at you like he wants to eat you, like literally. "

"And you know what I mean." He grins, his mind in the gutter.

Jimin smacked the back of his head, receiving a glare from the taller boy.

"That hurt." He throws a pillow in Jimin's direction, "And Jimin you better believe it, he's in fucking love with you have no doubt about it."

"I'm sure he's just too shy even though he's really cocky and has a huge ego the size of the universe."

"Don't doubt your ability to turn people gay Jimin."

"Ok ok I won't." He gives in, finally believing there's a slight chance that he's Jungkook's love interest.

"So how about I tell you stuff about my very annoying younger brother? I really don't know why you like him of all people but I won't judge."

He thought Taehyung's crush on Jihyun might've been a joke a first, but it's definitely genuine and he does want both of them to be happy so he'll play wingman for the two.

"Well for starters he's really cute and hot! Two, he's really nice and sweet. Three, he's talented as fuck. And four, he's super charming and very smart." Taehyung says.

"I don't know if you remember the drawing he gave me of us holding hands when we were in sixth grade but that's when I kinda developed a tiny crush on fifth grade Jihyun." Jimin does remember the drawing. And he remembers being jealous because he received nothing even though he's Jihyun's older brother.

"It's really been a long time and man am I glad I'm his new ride to school because we've really gotten closer lately."

"Well in that case I'll go to school on my own now." He doesn't mind going to school on his own really, plus it's a chance for the two to be alone together.

"And anyways I wanted to tell you something that my-know-it-all mother told me." Jimin said, Taehyung's complete focus now on him.

"She knows every little thing we do so it's really no surprise. And well she told me that Ji has a crush on his brother's best friend."

"And I only have one best friend." Taehyung quickly catches on.

"How would your mother know?" He asks, he still can't quite fully understand it.

"Well my dad told her."

"How would your dad know?" He'd always felt like he would be stuck with one sided love for the rest fo his life.

"Well Jihyun's always been extremely honest with my dad and he's always telling my mother."

"And then she tell me, though after like four years because he told them when he was in seventh grade." Jimin scoffs, he hates being the last person to know about things.

"Well I'm glad he likes me! Or maybe he doesn't but I really do wish he does."

"I definitely really really like him and I would love to be his boyfriend and go out on cute dates and have you third wheeling so you know what it feels like when I hang out with you and kook." He squeals, "Jimin I'm really in love!"

"Your ranting Taehyungie," the pink haired boy giggles, "but I'm 100% sure that Jihyun's whipped for you!" Jimin stated matter-of-factly

"He's always talking about you during dinner, he really never shuts up about Taetae and how Taehyung is so cool and amazing and sweet." He softly laughs.

"But my brother is a fucking coward so it might take a while, though I'll try and convince him to ask you out. I'll plan it all out." Jimin smiles, already making plans on how he'll get the two to go out.

"I don't know how to thank you! You're fucking great."  He went in for a hug, completely crushing his small best friend.

"I know im fucking great." he smugly smiles, "But you're crushing me Taehyungie."

"Sorry." The taller boy quickly lets go

"But thanks a lot chim."