4

Muffled voices could be heard, his parent's were obviously eavesdropping on the two.

"You can hear that right kookie?" Jimin asked him in a hushed voice

"Yeah," he nodded, "they don't know how to keep quite do they?" The two boys quietly laughed.

"They really don't," Jimin said. "They would be awful spies." Jimin covered his mouth, trying to keep his giggles to a minimum.

"So I guess see you tomorrow at school?" Jungkook asked, receiving a hum from the pink haired boy.

"Yes!" He smiled, "See you at school Jungkookie."

"Bye Jimin." He awkwardly went in for a hug while Jimin did the same.

"See ya," he waved goodbye, almost tripping as he walked away.

"Bye bye!" Jimin sent the boy a cute smile.

Once the boy was out of sight, he squealed. He did manage to keep his cool without embarrassing himself in some way, and he and Jungkook shared a hug too though only for a few seconds.

Their walk wasn't very long, and he does wish it had been longer.

The two talked about how things went for them after they'd separated ways, it was all so fun.

"Hey mom, dad, Jihyun." He waved at his family, giving them all a look.

"Hello to you my amazing son." His mom said, putting the newspaper she pretended to read on her lap.

She smirks, motioning him to come over to where she is.

Of course his parents were aware of his not so little crush on Jungkook, they've known about it since the very moment Jimin brought Jungkook over for a playdate.

Their suspicions were confirmed once he confronted them about the matter when he was just six, and they told him that it was totally ok.

They both comforted him for days after he'd learned that Jungkook was gone, they helped cheer him up. And when the brown haired boy was back, he'd happily shared the great news with his family. His parents were thrilled to hear that Jungkook was back.

"How's your day been baby?" She asked,

"It's been all right." He says, a very suggestive smile on his face.

"I think you would know already since you were spying on us." he raised his brows, crossing his arms.

"Well I was curious so I couldn't help myself, and neither could your dad and Jihyun." she smiled, "Is there something you wanna tell us sweetie pie? I could only hear and see so much." She has a sad smile on her face.

"Nope. I really don't, so please excuse me because I'm calling Taehyung over. I'll tell you tomorrow so don't worry you'll know soon enough." He waved goodbye, leaving his curious mother behind.

▫◾▫

"I'LL GET IT" the pink haired boy yelled, quickly running to get the door before anyone else could.

"Hi!" The ravenette greeted,

"Hi." Jimin quickly replied, dragging Taehyung up to his room.

He shut his door, then taking a seat on his bed.
"Taehyung! I think I'm going to die!" The smaller boy grabbed one of his fluffy pink pillows, hugging it close to his chest. "You know I've had a crush on Jungkook for practically forever, right?" He asked, receiving a nod from the taller.

Of course he knew Jungkook, the three of them were very good friends when they were kids. And the pink haired boy could never shut up about how cool and handsome Jungkook was, so there was really no way for Taehyung to forget Jungkook. He's endured years of Jimin's rants about said amazing person.

"And you also know that we went to school together?" Tae shook his head, "No Jimin, I do not." He sarcastically replied.

"Taehyung be nice!" The elder pouted,
"Fine." He shrugged, motioning for his best friend to continue.

"Sooooo, he ended up remembering me." He smacked his lips, "We hugged, and there were also many times were I almost lost my cool."

"Then he told me about everything, and now I understand why he left." he rolled around his bed happily, nearly falling off.

"And well, he was still the same Jungkook. He was sweet and nice and so handsome and cute and hot and he almost made my heart stop." He sat up, loudly squealing.

"Chim this sounds like a big case of crush-itis. To be honest it's very cliche, actually just like the stories I read." Tae told him, "I wish my mom had enrolled me in the same elementary school as you and Jungkook, maybe then I could've gotten you a first grade boyfriend."

"Maybe Jungkook," he shrugged, raising a brow.

"And I wanna help you out, but I don't know how. I've never really dated anyone, like ever." The taller boy sighed, laying down next to Jimin.

"I kinda have no dating experience whatsoever."

"But it did sound like a fun tutoring session. Maybe you guys actually end up going out." Taehyung teased him,

"Tae I could sadly only wish. I'm pretty sure he's straight plus me against all those bitches running after kook, I think the fuck not." He pouted, adjusting his glasses.

"Chim" he started, sipping his iced coffee, "You are so much prettier than any of those little bitches going after Jungkook. You're smart and handsome and you have a great ass too, I'm pretty sure Jungkook loves your ass."

"Tae!" Jimin whined
"You're such a perv!" Jimin threw his pillow at Taehyung.
"Chim careful, I have coffee, I mean unless you want me to spill it on your precious bed."

"No! Ok sorry Tae, it's just your mind is something else."
"Of course it is, I mean I'm mind blowing aren't I? But still, I do really think he likes your ass. I've heard that he finds big butts attractive."

"Oh my god Tae!" Jimin said, his face turning redder by the second.
"Min, the only advice I'll give you though is to be really careful. I don't want to see you get your heart broken because you've heard the rumours, he's a fuckboy, loves playing with people's feelings."

"A different chick everyday, and just a quick fuck, he also doesn't do relationships. He's an asshole like the rest of the jocks and he's dumb as fuck too! But really chim just promise me you'll be careful." He said sticking out his pinky, "Yeah Tae I promise!" Jimin said wrapping his tiny pinky around Tae's.

"Ok just know I'm always here! And if he breaks your heart I will personally cut his dick off and beat his ass." The taller stated matter-of-factly.

"Yeah Taetae I know, so anyways wanna stay over today? Because it's late already and all." The pink haired asked

"Sure!" The ravenette replied

"Okay! Let's have a movie night too since it's friday!" Jimin exclaimed

"Ok, I'll just text my mom. Let's also watch a movie, I'll order some pizza and you get some snacks." The taller said

"Alright."