10

Firstly thank you all so much for 300 reads, im like crying rn. :'(
Secondly I wanted to say that rn Jimin had taken a break from dance, that's y he has so much free time, and that Jungkook wasn't allowed to practice nor play until the school board saw that his grades had gotten better.

Time skip (1 month)

Jungkook has been improving a lot this past month, grade and personality wise.

He's changing his playboy ways and he's been avoiding troubling situations, he hardly has detention nowadays. It's been a long month, but best month of his life really. Since the pink haired boy came back into his life, he's been changing positively in very many different ways.

For one, he'd ditched his asshole friends instead befriending Jimin's friend group. His friends now are much better than his old jock dickhead friends.

His grades have also significantly improved, which he's extremely happy about because he can finally attend practice and he's no longer stuck watching from the sidelines.

His life became way easier, and just much more enjoyable. He's making trying his best to improve, and it has payed off, a lot.

In the past month, him and Jimin had grown very very close. The two were practically went everywhere together, and you didn't really see one without the other.

And this made most of the school's hoes very angry, Jungkook no longer had the time for any quick fucks. He even stated himself that no more of that shit, he's passed that now.

He feels like a newer and better version of himself. A thousand times happier and just way less of a prick. He doesn't pick fights anymore, and he no longer gets drunk or high. He feels very proud of himself, he really did all of that in such a short amount of time.

And did I also mention that he practically lives at the park's house now? He hardly ever stays in his own boring and lonely household. One, he hates it there and two, he gets to spend a lot of time with Jimin and his amazing family.

Jimin's parents never seem to bore him, they're so entertaining and have many stories to share about their two sons. Jimin often tries to seem unfazed but ends up failing to do so when his cheeks turn red in embarrassment.

Jungkook finds all of Jimin's childhood stories adorable, he loves listening to them and of course seeing pouty Jimin at it's finest. Then he usually spends the night, to jena's and haewon's delight (Jimin's parents).

He usually cuddles Jimin to sleep unless Taehyung stays over. He does tend to get jealous once he sees the pair giggling and cuddling, but he also can't control Jimin in any way. And Taehyung's been the boy's best friend since forever, he's not gonna be the one to separate the two.

And the only downside to all of this, is he's not as free as he's used to be. He has to attend the games and practices without fail. So their tutoring sessions have reduced to only Wednesdays and Fridays.

Though football season is almost over, maybe three more games to go, and after that's over he'll have a lot of free time on his hands that he'll probably spend with Jimin.

Though there is a slight chance that he will no longer need tutoring since he's been getting very good grades, but he really doesn't want them to end.