14

"Jimin!"Taehyung squeaked out, the boy was on his doorstep, arms crossed with a cocked brow.

"What a nice surprise!" He faked an awkward laugh,

"W-what brings you here today? And the weather's vert nice, r-right?" He looked everywhere but at his best friend, he couldn't make eye contact.

"I guess it is," Jimin lightly nodded.

"But I'm looking for my brother, he's really tall, has coconut hair." Jimin smiled,

"Or your boyfriend." He scoffed,

"A- what? Who told you this Jimin? And could you repeat that again for me?" Taehyung asked,

"Aren't you dating my brother, Taehyungie?  The smaller boy asked, and he did so in that soft voice of his that causes Taehyung to always spill the truth.

"Not yet, I'm n-not really." Taehyung said, leaning on the doorframe.

"W-we just went on a date, that's a-all." He squeaked out, Jimin's immense stare on him scared him to no end.

"He's up in my room r-right now. I'm sure he was going ask me out," he stuck his bottom lip out, "But then the doorbell rang." He said, disappointment evident in his voice.

The younger boy put his pointer finger on Jimin's lips to keep him quiet. And all the smaller boy wanted to do was bite his best friends finger.

"I'll explain everything that's happened this past week soon," he said quickly, "I promise!"

"But now bye chim! I really want to get myself a boyfriend, so catch you later!" Before Jimin could begin with his complaints, Taehyung shut the door on his face leaving him in a bad mood.

The smaller boy scoffed in annoyance,  he probably would not have ever found out about the two if it weren't for his mother's little slip.

He's really the only clueless one around, no one ever bothers to let him anything that goes on. Even Jungkook was aware of what the two were up to, though he thought the elder already knew about it.

And neither of the two bothered to tell him, the best friend of one and the brother of the other.

"Anything?" Jungkook asked as Jimin took a seat in his car.

"Nope." Jimin shook his head.

"Can we get some chick-fil-a? I'm in the mood." Jimin said fastening his seatbelt.

"Sure,"

"But I'm taking you home after" Jungkook stated

"Ok," he nodded, "but it's on you."

(Later)

"Thank you so much kookie!" The pink haired said, stuffing his mouth with fries.

"You're literally the bestest person ever!" The smaller sipped on his cola, dipping his chicken nuggets in ketchup.

"Is bestest even a word?" Jungkook chuckled, receiving a shrug from Jimin.