20

Hi my dear readers! I just want to apologize for taking so long to update, I've had a little writers block. But i got a new chapter, also thank you all for 7k! Im so incredibly happy and thank you.

-

Jimin sat on his doorstep, knees close to his chest as he anxiously waited  for his date to come and pick him up.

It was finally the day he was gonna ask Jungkook about the party and clear up this whole mess, though he definitely felt unprepared. And obviously he can't keep running away from his problems and push the to the side forever, so he's gonna have to do it.

And apart from the fact that he's gonna man up and ask, he's going on his first day and best of all it's with Jungkook.

He just can't help but squeal, he's super excited but also very fucking nervous. His head won't stop it with the weird thoughts, like is his date going to be good or an utter failure? Is he going to be alright and woo Jungkook away or is he gonna do something very freaking dumb?

Though all he can do is believe in himself, but thoroughly thinking about his actions when Jungkook's around is really hard. Being around him causes him to practically malfunction, he always messes up his words. He stutters and he can't ever find the right things to say.

Jungkook's the only person that leaves him completely speechless, and he really hates that. He just can't seem to think straight around him.

In an attempt to calm his nerves, he's been making up good and fun scenarios in his head, which really do make him feel better. And he's also been giving himself little talks, which do boost his confidence, and make him feel like everything's going to be alright.

But nothing he does helps calm his racing heart, just the mere thought of the younger boy makes his heart go boom.

He has to gather himself before the date, he's really in no mood to make a fool out of himself, though he has some time to mentally prepare.

Jungkook isn't coming to pick him up for their date until about ten thirty, and it's barely nine am.

The pink haired boy had woken up extremely early, ate his waffles in a rush, got ready, and was out of the door soon after. Though he took his sweet time getting pampered up.

He wanted to look perfect and impress Jungkook. So with his mother's help, though she was quite cranky, (Jimin had woken her up at the crack of dawn on a saturday, so she was reluctant about helping her son.)
he was quickly finished. Though he does owe his mom her favorite dessert from the cheesecake factory.

But the deal he'd made was totally worth it because he looked gorgeous. He felt great, he was all set to leave Jungkook in awe.

Though he is having trouble staying awake, which is very essential because he can't have himself fall asleep in the middle of the rollercoaster ride (that would just be extremely embarrassing)

The pink haired boy is dozing off, pinching himself as an attempt to not fall asleep. His mother even came out with a cup of coffee, which he gladly drank. The coffee gave him a little bit of energy, but his eyes were still unconsciously closing.

Last night, the smaller boy couldn't really fall asleep. And hence he had nothing to do, he found himself texting Taehyung for a couple of hours. And once the other boy had gone to bed, Jimin was still dead awake.

He tossed and turned to no avail, he wasn't sleepy at all. And today he'd woken up far too early, he might've only got four hours of sleep. And to at least function properly, he needs to sleep for at least eight hours. But refilling his cup again with more coffee might help in replenishing his energy.

▫◾▫

"H-hi Jungkookie!" The elder greeted, opening Jungkook's car to take a seat. Jungkook waved, "Hi Jiminie!" The taller boy smiled, "I'm glad you said yes, I was sorta hesitating when I asked you out. I felt like you were going to turn me down." Jungkook was hesitant in asking the elder out, though he knew for a fact that Jimin was going to agree, but that didn't stop him from over thinking it.

"I'm glad you asked me out kookie," the pink haired boy fidgeted in his seat, trying to come up with what he should say. "I like hanging out," the shorter boy looked down at his lap, "mostly when it's just the two of us." he softly muttered under his breath.

"I think we'll have lots of fun," Jungkook said, "just us two." He grinned

"And by the way Jiminie, are you still afraid of heights?" The younger boy asked, eyes glued to the road. Jimin hummed in response, "It's embarrassing, but y-yeah."

"I never did get over my fear of heights." The smaller boy internally squealed, Jungkook remembers such a tiny detail about him but can't manage to remember to do his math homework without being reminded.

"I find it cute," they stopped at a red light, "and if you're scared, I'm here to protect you min."

"Always."

Jimin blushed, Jungkook makes him so weak. "Thank you!" was all the elder managed to squeak out, "You're like my prince charming." he shyly mumbled.

"So then you're my princess, right Jimin? I'm going to protect you with all my might."

Jimin's heart started beating like crazy, "Are you flirting with me Prince Jeon?" The elder giggled,

"Why yes, I am flirting with you my cute princess." He ruffled Jimin's pink locks

"You're so cute Jimin. And so tiny, I just want to keep you in my pocket." Jungkook cooed at the smaller's cute pout, "I'm older than you kookie."

"But you're cuter,"

"And well, tinier."

'And it's extremely hard to control myself when I'm around you.'

"Well you're cute and handsome too. And being short isn't my fault, maybe you and Taehyung are just too tall." Jimin said,

"Now eyes on the road Jungkook." The shorter boy reminded him.

"You can flirt with me later." Jimin needed a second, Jungkook really was flirting with him, and he definitely wasn't hallucinating.