7

"Mom I'm home!" Jimin yelled, heading to their kitchen to grab something to eat.

His mother stopped what she was doing and greeted him, "Heyy baby!" She pinched his cheek, "how was your day?" She asked, a soft smile on her face.

"Ehh, it was okay." he answered, "but most importantly where's Jihyun? He hardly ever goes out so like did he finally make some friends or something??" It was rather odd not having his brother home on a school night.

"Oh yeah I sent him to buy some oranges since we ran out." Jena, Jimin's mother, responded. "He even offered too, which is actually concerning, I didn't have to force him today." She joked, making both of them laugh.

"Yeah you're right that is pretty weird." Jimin said, "maybe he's becoming more mature??? I don't know but maybe he'll be less annoying from now on."

"Oh yeah I also told him to buy you some lipgloss and stuff since you told me you needed more." Jimin was a tiny bit confused, he wonders when he even told her that he wanted more because he has no memory of it.

Yes he did in fact need and want more but he hadn't told her, she really is freaking psychic.

"Damn Mom you even know how to read minds huh? What can't you do?" Jimin told her, receiving a smile. "But anyways thanks."

"No problem remember just ask away if you ever need something!" She ruffled his pink locks. "And also don't forget to look amazing today, alright? I'm sure you know why." Jena reminded him, sending Jimin a wink.

Jimin pulled back from their hug, "Yeah I know," he said, going upstairs into his room to change.

-

Jimin was finally able to find his small spandex shorts from his volleyball days after rummaging through his closet for what seemed like hours.

Though he wasn't so sure they would fit anymore, after all his ass had grown in the a lot this year and the shorts were really really tiny. And when he says tiny he means extra small since his mother was the one who bought them for him without his knowing, but they were really cute and comfortable.

But thankfully they did still fit, though they were even tinier than he remembered them to be, they fit his ass very snuggly.

They hugged his ass and thighs perfectly, he really did look hot, they certainly made his ass look full and round.

He then looked for the biggest hoodie he owned, replacing the one he was currently wearing with the olive green one.

He was almost ready. He took his glasses off and placed them on his nightstand, putting his contacts on instead.

All he needed to do was put some lip gloss, so he had to wait for Jihyun to come home.

As if on cue his brother barged in, throwing the target bag at him. Jimin scoffed, he almost hit him.

"Yah you little shit!" Jimin screeched at the top of his lungs, running after Jihyun.

"I don't think you'll be able to catch me, shortie." Jihyun snickered, running downstairs to the living room.