22

"So how about we go on the ferris wheel? The sun's setting soon so the scenery's going to be pretty." Jungkook is going to clear up the misunderstanding between him and Jimin, expect he wanted to do it in the ferris wheel, before finally confessing his undying love to Jimin. He has a plan, one that he and tae came up with, but he has one.

He hopes it won't fail.

Jimin nodded, "Sure, I've never been on a ferris wheel before so I'm sure it'll be fun." Jimin cutely smiled, a pang to Jungkook's already weak heart. "And the line's pretty short so we won't wait long."

Everything the pink haired boy did made Jungkook even more nervous, it's a very foreign feeling that he can't seem to keep it in check.

And Jimin doesn't even realize how much of an impact he has on the boy, he makes completely Jungkook weak.

The all mighty, cocky, and confident Jeon Jungkook not even being able to do as much as talk without freaking out is something very unusual.

It's weird and something he's not very used to. He really despises being like this.

He'd began to feel very nervous around the smaller boy ever since he'd come to terms with the fact that he was very much in love with the cutie that is Park Jimin.

He really is whipped for the boy, and it liking him so much hurts. And it's also not usual for him to act like a shy teenage girl in love, but he does.

He never would've thought that he of all people would end up like that, and he really does hate it. And even though he does try, he can't manage to keep it under control. Unexpected really, very very unexpected.

And even though he knows these feelings of his are mutual, he can't help but feel like he'll get rejected by his one and only. Even Taehyung reassured him that the boy likes him back, but he is still doubtful.

He feels undeserved of Jimin's love, like maybe Jimin deserves someone better. But he's definitely not going to be able to ever live with himself if someone else takes Jimin's heart. So he's gonna have to act fast and wisely, he wants Jimin for himself, he wants Jimin to be his. Except first he'll have to rid himself of those coward feelings.

And even though he knows these feelings of his are mutual, he can't help but feel like he'll get rejected by his one and only. Even Taehyung reassured him that the boy liked him back

And he of course is a very horny teenage boy that wants to have sex, and his self-control is at its minimum peak.

His raging hormones have gone crazy, all he wants to do is eat Jimin's ass every time he's close to the boy, or some very sexual stuff that he's fantasized about far too many times that he'd like to admit.

And his lewd thoughts about the boy haven't stopped, Jimin's just so tempting and hot, it's very troublesome to try and restrain himself.

And he still has those negative thoughts of his, and they are very troubling, but he has to muster up the courage and finally confess to Jimin

▫◾▫

"Go ahead." The guy in charge of the ferris wheel told them, opening up the door for the two to go on in.

The two did as told and sat down, each on opposite ends.

"So I have something to tell you." Jungkook awkwardly coughed, a light smile placed on his lips.

"I know about what you saw at Jackson's party and in a sense it's right but don't jump to conclusions okay?" Jimin slowly nodded, he was all ears.

"So turns out that cas was the thing waiting for me outside." He bitterly laughed, "She begged me to hook up with her."

"And we got into an argument because she wasn't listening, I kept on putting her off but she kept on being persistent." Jungkook sighed, "it was fucking annoying."

"And yes there was a kiss, though it was non-consensual on my part. She was the one to kiss me, she forced herself onto me." Jimin crossed his arms muttering a small 'okay'

"I pushed her away I swear." He put his hands up claiming innocence, "though I didn't want to hurt her so I tried not to push her too hard."

"But I guess you didn't see me pushing her off." Jimin is very disappointed in himself, he really is always thinking the worst of people.

"So yeah, that's what happened. And I really am sorry for what you saw, I know I kina hurt your feelings."

"I'm the one that's sorry," the smaller boy sadly smiled, " I jumped to conclusions and I doubted you. I apologize for that."

"It's alright." Jungkook's only focus was Jimin, he'd almost forgotten they were in the ferris wheel.

"I also have something else to say." Jungkook gulped, he was trying hard to stay calm. "I'm sure you already heard that I liked someone, and I do."

"That person's amazing, sweet, and so fucking ethereal." Jungkook grinned like an idiot, "the fact that they might like me back is surreal."

"That person's very close to me, we've known each other a while." He lightly laughed. "They have helped me a lot, I became a better person because they came back into my dull life." Jimin was anxiously waiting for Jungkook to reveal who the person was, though he's sure it's him.

"And I really love that person."

"And well if that person likes me back, I would like for them to be my boyfriend." Jungkook smiled,

"So Park Jimin,"

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?" he asked. He was proud, he didn't stutter nor did he mix up his words, now all he has to do is wait for Jimin's answer.

"Uh, no?" Jimin's mind was not functioning correctly.

"No?" Taehyung was right after all.

"Wait never mind sorry yes, yes! Yes! I would love to be your boyfriend I just need a second to process this." He really did stop working,

"So that means you like me?" Jungkook being happy was an understatement.

"Y-yeah it does." Jimin shyly looked down at his hands, fidgeting around in his seat.

"So can I kiss you? Now that you're officially mine and all." Jungkook sent the smaller boy that smile of his.

"Yeah you can."

And they kissed,

There was really no words to describe how either of the two were feeling.