13

So I wanna day thank you so much for 537 reads, like wow, I never expected that many, but really thank you. Anyways this is a Jihyun and Taehyung, dedicated to my best friend. I hope you guys like it!

"Jihyyyyun!" Taehyung whined, sticking out his bottom lip and clinging to the boy. His best friend was flirting with Jungkook, paying no attention to his own suffering. The two were to cute, it made Taehyung gag.

"We feel the same." Jihyun sighed, shaking his head in disappoinment. Jimin had been so kind to invite him to hang out at the mall with his friends, though he didn't expect to be thirdwheeling.

He should've seen that coming.

And he should have stayed home, instead he's stuck awkwardly following the flirty couple.

And just looking at the two is too much, it's a pain watching your brother be so in love. And the two are so cute that it's just sickening, though they're not dating.

The lovebirds had left the two to fend for themselves. Both of them in their own little world, leaving the two way behind.

"Too sweet!" Taehyung said fake gagging at how lovey dovey Jungkook and Jimin were a acting. Jihyun laughed at how adorable the older was.

"I agree very very much," he pointed at the two who were obviously in love.

"Anyways wanna ditch them?" He asked looking at his brother who was way up ahead of them giggling to whatever Jungkook was saying.

"Great minds think alike Ji!" The now blonde agreed nodding eagerly at the idea.

Third wheeling indeed wasn't fun, he's sure that neither would even notice if they'd left so why not ditch them? They'd mosr likely prefer it if they weren't around, not like he wants to stick around either.

"So, now let's go get some boba!" Taehyung exclaimed as he grabbed the younger's hand, pulling him along until they'd found the place.

They bumped into a lot of people and got a lot of angry stares from grumpy shoppers, but they made it.

Like a gentleman Jihyun opened the door and teasingly he said 'ladies first' to which Tae giggled going inside.

"You're really dumb Jihyunnie." Tae said giggling once they'd gotten in line.

"Yeah," Jihyun started flashing his signature grin

"Dumb for you." He said teasingly cocking a brow.

"Idiot," Tae said softly hitting Jihyun's arm in a playful manner

"But I'm your idiot Taehyung." He said raising his eyebrows, Taehyung rolled his eyes at him, 'idiot' he thought to himself.

They both ordered and payed for their drinks. Sipping with satisfied sighs,
"Yummy as fuck!" Taehyung said sipping his boba.

After finishing their very delicious treat, they had decided to go off on an adventure around the mall. It was gonna be quite a fun day.

✧Time skip✧

"Jihyun!" Tae tapped the younger's shoulder

"Yes?"

"Could you get me some candy please? I've kind of spent all of my money on clothes." He said pointing to his ten shopping bags. Jihyun nodded, he grabbed Tae's hand and they sped over to the candy store.

"So what would you like Taehyungie?" Jihyun asked the elder who was deep in thought on what to choose

"Well just get me some kitkats! Oh, or some kisses! Or just get me some chocolates because I am in the mood for them." He said pulling Jihyun towards the chocolate section of the store.

"If you want kisses I have some here," Jihyun said pointing to his lips, little smile plastered on his face.

"W-what?" Taehyung stuttered out, cheeks dusted pink.

"My lips."Jihyun said blowing a kiss towards the elder

"A-are you saying y-you want to k-kiss me?" He awkwardly stood there, eyes looking everywhere but at Jihyun.

"Yes," he sighed scratching his neck

"I am implying I want to kiss you." Taehyung nearly fell when those words came out of the taller's mouth.

"You do?" He asked dumbfounded

"Yes Taetae I do, which means that I like you." The older was shocked. Firstly what Jimin had told him turned out to be true, and secondly, Jihyun was way too nonchalant about this. He wasn't blushing nor was he nervous, not at all close to how Taehyung felt at the moment.

"A-are you serious?" He said still shook

"Yes. Why wouldn't I be?" Jihyun asked putting his arms on his shoulders, making to older look at him.

"Well because, well- I don't really know." Taehyung said finally being able to look Jihyun in the eye.

"Well I really like you, it was kinda an admiration for you at first, you were so cool when we were younger." Jihyun said

"But then it turned into a crush, and I know you like me back because my mom let it slip at dinner." Taehyung sighed, any secrets he ever told the park's ended up not being secrets anymore.

"Figures." Taehyung said rolling his eyes

"But that also meant that I could ask you out, cus you know, I was finally sure that the feelings were mutual."

"Wait wha- are you gonna ask me out?" Taehyung said raising his brow at the younger.

"Maybe?" He asked teasingly

"You really are an idiot Jihyun." Tae said playfully rolling his eyes.

"Your idiot," He said again

"But wanna go out on a date with me?"

"Like a real date, not the casually hanging out kind."

"Mmmmm," Taehyung pretended to be deep in thought

"Let me think about it." Taehyung said receiving a pout from the younger.

"Fine." He sighed

"Yes I will love to go on a date with you hyunnie." He said pecking his cheek before running out of the shop.

"Taehyung!" Jihyun said running after the elder, he was happy, extremely happy.