8

"So how's the boyfriend Jimin?" Yoongi asked, a very smug smile on his lips.

Jimin shrugged, pretending he had no idea who his friend was referring to.

"What boyfriend?" Jimin answered, he was trying to play dumb but fooling Yoongi was no easy task.

"I don't have one and I don't think I ever will." he tried to keep a straight face, though it was pretty hard.

"Um Jimin yeah you do." Yoongi wasn't dumb, he knew every single one of Jimin's antics when trying to deny things.

"No I don't." The smaller boy opened his bag if chips.

"Yes you do. Y-E-S."

"No I do not."

"Well then why were you and Jungkook coming to school together today? And you guys looked disgustingly lovey dovey." Yoongi fake gagged, they did really look like a disgustingly cute couple.

"Well because..."

"Um, yeah! My mom made him!" Jimin was quick to come up with a lie, receiving confused looks from his friends.

"Your mom?" The gray haired boy asked in confusion

"Yeah he came over last night because my mom invited him." The four nodded their heads in sync.

"I don't believe you but ok." Yoongi was suspicious, he'll get the truth one way or another.

Yes Jimin was lying because Jungkook came over this morning to his house so they could walk to school together. And his mom had nothing to do with it at all.

"He's lying." Tae told them,

"Jungkook picked him up this morning." Tae said, a smirk on his face.

Yoongi raised a brow, "We already knew you were lying chim."

"You are a very bad liar, the worst really." Jimin huffed, crossing his arms.

"Don't be such a child Jiminie." Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes at how childlike Jimin was acting.

"Anyways"

"We're going to the movies today after school."

"And before you guys say no." Yoongi stopped them all with his pointer finger.

"I already bought the tickets, so it's a free pass to the movies without paying. Don't be dumb and pass it up."

"And before you ask, you guys are buying your own snacks if you want any."

"So just us six then?" Hobi asked

"Actually, it's gonna be eight of us." Yoongi answered and the others looked at him with a puzzled expression

"Two extra tickets, for Jungkook and Jihyun." Yoon told them

"So you want Jihyun to come?" Jimin asked

"Well yeah Jungkook for you, cus you like him and vice versa for Jihyun and Tae." The other said, before covering his mouth in realization, well he'd outed Taehyung.