15

"Hey Taehyung." Jimin sent his friend a wave, lazily plopping down next him.

"So where's everyone else?" Jimin asked, opening his bag of doritos.

"They're usually here by the time I get here."

Taehyung shrugged, "They probably went out to eat somewhere."

"I heard yoongi say he wanted some McDonald's, so that's where they probably are."

Jimin nodded, "I thought we weren't allowed to go out during lunch." he said, "but oh well I'll mind my business."

"And i'll do the same." If they get in trouble they get in trouble, it's on them.

Changing topics Taehyung asked, "So Jiminie I was wondering if you wanted to go to Jackson's party with me?" The taller boy made his signature puppy eyes, "pretty please with a cherry on top?"

"I don't think so Taehyung." The smaller boy immediately put down Taehyung's idea.

"You know what happened at last year's party," the pink haired reminded his friend, "I don't wanna pull stupid shit again because of how I'd probably be." he stated, crossing his arms with a very serious expression.

"And I really don't wanna do something illegal like underage drinking again Tae."

Though then Jimin remembered how so very persistent his best friend is. If he were to say no, he would most likely get annoyed non-stop by Taehyung. And he won't stop until Jimin gives in.

So he's gotta comply and say yes, even if he doesn't want to.

There's really no way he'll manage to avoid Taehyung until the party, there's really no escape.

"I would definitely pay to see you drunk again." The taller teased, "diminie."

"Don't you dare start!" He barked, he hated how different he was when drunk, he was flirty AND horny.

The taller boy pretended to think about something, "fine." he pouted at how serious Jimin was. "I'll stop."

"But," Taehyung had something up his sleeve to willingly get Jimin to tag along.

"Jungkook's coming to Jackson's party~" he told the pink haired boy, he just knows there's no way Jimin's gonna say no now.

"Are you sure he'll be there?" The pink haired asked, "Jungkook told me he wasn't going to anymore parties. He said he was done with them."

"Min, when have I ever lied to you??" He said, a sort of proud expression on his face.

Jimin glared at him, when has he not lied is the real question."Ok fine," he admitted, "But I'm telling you thr truth."

"I have no business lying about this, mostly after how long it took to convince him."

"I told him you were coming and that seemed to do the trick." he said smugly, "He's coming so you have to come too. I don't think he'll be very happy with me if he shows up and you're not there."