𝟎𝟏| 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒕

_____________________________

'and I was running far away would I run off the world someday?'

_____________________________

[y/n pov]

I ran through the forest, not stopping until I reached a clearing. Behind a few large rocks and trees was a group of students and a large man, all staring at me like I had three heads.

"You've got to help me." I pleaded out of breath.

"Do you know where you are?" The giant asked.

"No.. why is he pointing a stick at me?" I asked looking at a blonde boy.

"Malfoy put it down!" The large man demanded. My eyes wandered to the other teens. They all looked about my age.

A sudden crack of the leaves caused me to search for where the sound came from. When I found the source of the sound my eyes met a pair of deep green ones. He was bending down to grab a stick and looked up at me.

I looked the boy up and down. Well he's nice on the eyes.

"Someone get dumbledore." The giant demanded.

[harry's pov]

As Hagrid was teaching us about buckbeak a girl emerged from the forest. She looked like the whomping willow got ahold of her dress. She tore her gaze away from Hagrid and looked me up and down. Did I have something in my face?

"Someone get dumbledore." Hagrid demanded. A few Gryffindors ran for the castle to get the headmaster.

"What's yer name?" Hagrid asked the girl.

"Y/n delcroix." She answered.
Hagrid's eyes widened. Pretty name, suits her.

"Hermione go tell dumbledore to call florent cuvillier."

"Who?" Hermione asked.

"Florent Cuvillier, and tell him we found her."

"Yes Professor Hagrid." Hermione ran off, hagrid asked the girl a few more questions; ending with one he should have started with.

"Are you a'right?" Hagrid asked. As soon as he said that her leg twitched and she shifted weight off of it. "Uh yeah fine." She stated.

"Class dismissed!" Hagrid bellowed. Everyone left except Ron and I. Who is this girl?

_________________

[y/n pov]

What's a dumbledore and why do we need it?

I stood their awkwardly. A ginger with hair as red as a twizzler and the boy with the green eyes stayed, they kept staring at me. Weird.