𝟐𝟎| 𝒓𝒆𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔

________________

"𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛"

________________

[first person pov]

"Harry you cant seriously be this much of a dick." You sighed after listening to his encounter with Draco Malfoy. He raised his eyebrows in confusion and scoffed, looking appalled. "What do you mean? He had the audacity to ask me if I had a partner. Which it's very clear that I don't. He's just trying to rub in that he's dating pug girl Pansy."

"Harry Pansy is lesbian.. she's literally dating astoria greengrass." Harry huffed in frustration and turned to Ron for support. To which he didn't receive. "Well either way Malfoy was trying to get under my skin."

You looked at him like he was an alien. "Harry what.. he probably has a crush on you stop being such an ass."

Harry's face flushed red as he profusely denied any and all things that had to do with Malfoy liking him. So daft.

An hour later was Care for Magical Creatures with Hagrid. The class went by horrendously slow with Hagrid in a bad mood. Ever since buckbeak was sentenced to death he hasn't been the same. It was quite saddening really. Even Blaise Zambini had apologized about the situation. It was a surprise since he rarely ever talked.

[first person pov]

By the time transfiguration rolled around no one had the energy to even stand. In potions Seamus accidentally made mustard gas so we all had to evacuate the building. Dumbledore was on some mission trip thing so he couldn't clear it and Snape wasn't experienced in muggle gasses so it turned into a bit of a conundrum.

5 hours we stood outside. After the first hour everyone began to sit and lay on the cold ground. Hundreds of students of every house surrounded us. The entire school had to stand outside, luckily Mcgonagall's warming charm and body heat kept everyone from freezing. I was sitting next to Hermione when another girl sat next to us. I looked over and shrugged when Hermione gave me a confused look.

"I'm Soph." The girl said, she had dark brown hair, bright green eyes, a pointy nose with a small bump, an eyebrow slit, and a scar on her upper lip. Holy hell. She is so hot.

"I'm Hermione." Soph looked from her to me, "I'm y/n."

"Nice to meet you both, oh hey Jen! This is my girlfriend Jen. Jen this is Hermione and Y/n." Soph smiled as she introduced her girlfriend. Damn.

Hermione gave me the look and I pursed my lips at her. "Psst y/n look." Harry poked my arm and showed me what he'd drawn. A dick in the snow. How classy.

"You forgot the balls."

"Haha- balls."

_________________

"Since barely any of you could simply turn you books into a blanket- that's all we are doing today. If you do it three times in a row you may leave. And you must show me at least once."

*
[INTERMISSION I JUST GOT THE WORST FUCKING HAIR THING EVER I ASKED FOR A SHADE DARKER OF BROWN AND SHE DYED MY HAIR yeah BLACK AND CUT MY CURTAIN BANGS SO FUCKING SHORT AND I ASKED FOR LIKE THAT WHITE THING UNDER THE HAIR AND ITS FUCKING ORANGE BC SHE DIDNT DYE IT SILVER AFTER BLEACHING IT IM SOBBING]
*

It took me a hot minute considering I left my wand outside and had to use Rons. Kinda fucked up my books a bit but it's ok.

So I suck major ass at potions. How? It's literally mixing shit to make shit. I have a T. I study a lot ish... ok yeah I don't study you got me but it shouldn't be that hard. I think im going to need a last resort.

"Hermione! My favorite smart person! You know how I suck dick at potions? Would you mind tu-"

"I sorry y/n, I've got 13 kids already. If you need help in potions ask Snape to get you a tutor." She explained.

I leaned against your dorm room wall and groaned, "but Snape's going to pull some bullshit and have that Macmillan kid teach me."

"And what's wrong with that?" Hermione asked, looking up rom her homework and towards me.

"He's a raging twat." I'm not lying. "You have to let him help you if he is chosen to do so. Promise me you'll put an effort in." Hermione negotiated, I huffed and agreed. "Fine, but only because I'm so ass at potions that it's sad." Great now I'm going to have some random ass kid trying to teach me how to use a knife. How wonderful. Time to go have a blast getting my ear yapped off.

As I was ever so joyfully walking to Snape's classroom he ran right into me while turning the corner.

"Just who I wanted to see, got any tutors lining up to kiss the ground I walk on?" I smiled and asked, he did the Snape sigh.

"You have a T. Who could possibly want to tutor you?" He said monotonously, my jaw dropped and I laughed a bit. He's not wrong, but sir I need help.

"I don't know that's why I'm asking you." I shrugged my shoulders and finally he gave in.

_______________

"Are you fucking me right now?" I tossed my bag onto the floor next to the bench in the great hall and sat down next to Hermione. "No I'm fucking your mom- oh. Oh shit. Sorry...sensitive topic." Harry muttered after getting kicked in the shin from under the table.

"Wait say that again. Don't ask just say it again I came up with something better." Harry smirked and sat up in his seat. "What? No."

"Come on please."

"Fine."

"Are you fucking me right now?" I repeated in a lazier tone. "No but I can if you want."

"Harry!"

"Harry what the bloody hell."

"HUH?" I raised my eyebrows and shook my head. "Anyways. I've got graham Monty-something tutoring me. He's like 40."

_____________

Just what I needed, the baby daddy of like 16 teen pregnancies in hogwarts that all ended in forced abortion because hogwarts "couldn't have a tarnished reputation."

There's something wrong with this place. Everything is covered up, fucking everything.

________________________

a/n: HEY SORRY FOR THE VERY LONG HIATUS MY LIFE IS A COMPLETE AND TOTAL MESS BUT THATS OK ! ANYWAY I HOPW YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER IK ITS SHORT BUT IM TRYING MY BEST IM JUST SO FUCKING BUSY. I LOBE YOU ALL SO MUCH<333

-r

word count- 1100

-11/13/21