𝟏𝟏| 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆

___________________

'𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆'

___________________

[third person pov]

It's the morning of the train ride back to kings cross station. Winter break is settling in. The halls filled with chatter; siblings making sure their other siblings have everything, best friends saying goodbye, and students trying to finish last minute homework. The echoes of laughter annoyed y/n- why are they screaming it's nine in the morning?

The students made there way outside to the platform, the train already riddled with kids. Steam just barely blowing from the top.

"Hey can you pass me my toothbrush?" Y/n asked, Hermione tossed her that and the girls toothpaste. Y/n tucked the rest of her clothes and toiletries into her trunk and closed the latch. She always did procrastinate.

"Got everything?" Hermione double checked with everyone before they left so that nothing was left behind except robes and unnecessary school items.

Three of the four slowly walked to the platform while the fourth briskly walked -in almost a jog- ushering the other there to move faster. Three guesses who on the runner.

"Hermione it's too early for this." Y/n groaned literally throwing her trunk in the overhead storage area. "Violent much?" Ron muttered under his breath stuffing a piece of toast into his mouth. Y/n's eyes shot over to him.

"If you have a problem Ronald write it down put a little stamp on it and MAIL IT UP YOUR ASS." Y/n had not gotten enough sleep- clearly. Kidding she just always had an off feeling about Ron.

Ron just sat quietly into his side of the bench, Hermione joining him. Y/n was left with the sassy child- wonderful.

"Y/n- make sure you let me know what animal that furry is." Harry winked and y/n kicked his shin. "Shut it Harold I'll gorilla glue a tail to your forehead."

"Take a nap or something you're grumpy." Harry said rolling his eyes and taking up the entire bench. Y/n shoved Harry's legs away and sat down. The train honked a few times then began to move. Each tail causing the carts to shake a bit. Yet y/n quickly fell asleep. This due to the her staying up to finish homework the night before.

The train arrived rather quickly to the station. Each student rushing out of their compartments eager to get home. Y/n had been shaken awake by Hermione who earned herself a glare.

"Let's go y/n or the train will leave without us." Hermione seized y/n by the wrist and dragged her all the way off the train. The girls luggage clunking behind them.

"Y/n!"

"Uncle florent!" Y/n smiled at her new family member. He stood tall next to a man with black messy hair like Harry's and a girl the red hair and green eyes. A small black dog sat impatiently next to the couple, wagging its tail harshly.

____________________
[y/n pov]

"Harry welcome home!" The two adults greeted. Woah, if I saw them on the street, Harry is exactly how I'd imagine their spawn to be. I gave my uncle a short kind of awkward hug since I'm not a big on them.