𝟏𝟑| 𝒈𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓

_______________

'𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒆𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒃𝒆 𝒎𝒆'

_______________

[first person pov]

I woke up around ten to the sun blasting me in the face, it's too bright already. I checked my phone like usual and noticed a text from the twat next door.

1 new message from potty
1:05 a.m

"What the hell." I grumbled tiredly. Why is he texting me at one in the morning... Doesn't he have a life? Or a sleep schedule?

potty

potty
you drool:) also come over
tomorrow so you can take pictures
for me thanks:)

dummy
and you truly wonder
why you don't have friends
n e wayz get ron to do it
i have plans

I slowly pulled my warm duvet off my ice like body, the temperature in my room always randomly drops and it gets quite brisk in here.

I wrapped a fluffy grey blanket around my body, grabbed my phone from the charger and trudged downstairs.

"Morning."

"Morning y/n." Cass and Florent called from different parts of the house. I grabbed a granola bar from the wide pantry and hobbled to the couch. The large arched window on the way there had a perfect  view of ours and the Potters backyard.

There I could see Harry running around like a dumbass chasing and playing with the puppy whose name I forgot. I opened the window a crack snd Harry was trying to jockey around the dog.

"Training for the ballet Potter?" I smirked leaning against the windowsill. He turned towards the house at my voice and flipped me off.

"Such a charmer." I fanned my face dramatically before flipping him off again and shutting the window silently.

I unwrapped my granola bar and INHALED that bitch while watching family guy. Angie was asleep so i did the dishes to be helpful.

While I was cleaning the last plate florent came up behind me and scared the piss out of me. "Thanks for doing that kid." He gave me a side hug since I was facing the sink. I tensed up a bit because I well he scared the piss out of me. He's a silent walked so sometimes it's like he's just popping up out of no where.

"Do you think I could have Hermione over to spend the night?" I asked once I finished cleaning up the water that splashed from the faucet onto the counter.

"Yeah if she can come over whenever." Florent smiled at me and finished pouring dark roar black coffee into a cup. Butter much... I went to say thank you but he basically ran out of the door with Angie to get to his job and drop her off at a daycare. He's a prosecutor for the ministry specializing in crimes against muggleborns. So basically he puts the asshole puries away.

"Thank yo- and he's gone."

I wandered up the stairs taking time to look at some pictures hung, wait a damn minute. At the top of the stairs was a young florent sitting in the couch holding a baby. I looked at the back of the frame and it was labeled-