𝟎𝟖| 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈

_______________

'hello, you are lookin so fine so fine'

_______________

[y/n pov]

"Hey. Hey. Heyyyy snakeypoo!" I smiled walking into class quickly, the trio following closely behind.

"Miss-" Snape began, but I interrupted him.

"Did you know when you smooch someone their dna is in your mouth for seven years.. like woah." I slapped my hand on the desk and took out my quill. A boom echoed throughout the room.

"What is wrong with her?" Snape sighed looking towards Harry, Ron, and Hermione for an answer. Hermione shuffled her feet and raised her hand.

"I might have given her a muggle energy drink." The bushy haired girl whispered. I nodded my head frantically.

"Yeah then I drank the whole case. Yeah the whole ass case. Who knew liquid energy tasked so good? It's pure fuel." I bounced my leg like my life depended on it. Harry nudged me to stop but I didn't because it's fun.

"10 points from Gryffindor for needing a calming drought." Snape went over to his cupboard.

"Why does it look like an unsanitary greasy rat would live here. Oh wait-" I smirked and bounced my leg faster.

"Miss delcroix!" Snape spat sending me a glare.

"N e wayzzz" I rolled my eyes, Harry got really fed up because I was bouncing both of my legs and shaking the whole table. Eventually, after multiple glares and elbows to the ribs Harry decided to just push my thighs down.

"Feeling flirty twiggy iggy?" I smirked and pushed his hands off. "Drink this." Snape said passing me a vile of blue liquid.

"Why?" I shot back. "How do I know you aren't trying to kill me. It's so hard being an icon, everyone's out to get you."

"Just drink it." Snape said fed up.

"Jeez fine no need to be so aggressive." I downed the drink quickly, a wave of tiredness washing over me. I leaned back in my chair and used my robes as a blanket. I closed my eyes for one second.

"And that needs to be done by the time you come back from your break, leave now." Snape said, I looked for Hermione to see if she could explain something. Then to Ron, but he also looked like he just woke up.

"Guess I'll never know."

__________________
[third person pov]

"Y'ALL!" Y/n shouted running down from her dorm. She had just woken up from a twelve hour nap. "WE FORGOT TO VISIT HAGRID!" She exclaimed, grabbing her coat.

"Y/n, darling, please shut up it's four in the morning." Harry groaned from the couch, then resuming his work. Y/n's eyes widened, she still had homework.. lots of it.

"Shit shit shit shit." Y/n cussed running up the stairs and pulling out her work- which to her surprise was already done. A small yellow sticky note was attached to her alarm clock.