𝟏𝟐| 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒅𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

_______________

𝒓𝒂 𝒓𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒔𝒑𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒏

_______________

[first person pov]

My modern alarm went off around eight so I could help with Angie while Cass and Florent got ready for I don't even know what.

Can you stay up all night? Fuck me 'til the daylight Thirty-four thirty-five Baby, you might need a seatbelt when I ride it I'ma leave it open like a door, come inside it

I love waking up to that song. I slowly, because it's too early, rolled out of my warm bed and put socks on. The floor is way too fucking cold- ohhhh.

"Shit." I jogged over to my window and pulled it closed. I had left it open because it was too hot last night. I put my hair up into a messy bum that actually looked good not gonna lie bro. I decided to just not try at all today so I put on a grey t-shirt and some green sweatpants.

 I decided to just not try at all today so I put on a grey t-shirt and some green sweatpants

that^ if you don't like it change it.

I put mascara on though because why not and walked down the stairs at eight fifteen. Cass was feeding Angie while trying to put on mascara. Florent was washing bottles for formula and trying to do up his tie. Angie was at the age of eating baby food and bottles so she was a little bit of a handful.

"G'morning" I said taking over feeding the small child. Ok I might have a small soft spot for Angie.

"Morning y/n!" The two adults chorused back. It didn't take long to finish off the smashed peaches because cass had already made quite the dent.

I picked Angie up and set her in the blue, pink, and green bouncer. Little toys and trinkets surrounding the edges ready to be played with. Once she was occupied I sat on the couch and turned on the news just to see the weather because I left my phone upstairs.

"Local grocery store robbed at gunpoint by man in a Spider-Man mask."

I went to hulu and turned on family guy. Stewie is bæ.

_____________

I watched a few episodes then changed, fed, put her down for a nap, worked her up, changed her again, played with her. By the time she was calm amd playing with a few blocks it was like three in the afternoon. Holy big bird that's a lot. I had about fifteen minutes to relax when Angie got crabby again because she was tired- again. So I put a pacifier in her mouth and picked her up too put her down for another nap. "Come on Angie let's take a nap huh?"

I carried her to her white room because what if she doesn't like pink? Anyway- as soon as I set her down she started to freak the fuck out. I picked her back up so she'd stop crying and sure shit she did. "Well ok then." I sighed and carried her to my room, grabbing a book on the way out. She started to fall asleep on my shoulder so I laid on my bed with her on my chest.