𝟏𝟔| 𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒔

_________________

𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒔, 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒘𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕, 𝒊 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕

_________________

[third person pov]

Nothing good lasts forever. A motto y/n had learned to live by. Everyone leaves and everything turns to shit.

It's Christmas Eve and Y/n couldn't bring herself to get out of bed. Nothing felt worth getting up for, not even if the house was on fire. She hated the holidays, absolutely despised them. The hate didn't build and accumulate over the years for nothing, her life had a pattern.

Over the past few weeks Florent and Cass lost interest in y/n, like a toddler did with a new toy a few days after getting it. Speaking of, the two were off with Angie ice skating. They had left y/n behind with a mere note saying they would be back at noon. It's five p.m. The feeling of abandonment resurfacing quickly. Nothing felt ok anymore.

She waited on the couch, and underneath all of the anger y/n wished she would see the headlights pull in, apologizing with some miracle reason why they were so late. Two hours passed and still nothing. A never ending disappointment.

But, hope quickly faded. So did y/n's relationship with cass and florent.

So the girl decided to make dinner. After twenty hours laying in bed y/n sat up, put a sweatshirt on, and got out of the comfortable safe haven. She slowly climbed down the stairs to find a cold lifeless house.

She went through the pantry and decided on what to eat. Why not cook a nice meal? y/n rinsed shirataki noodles in cold water. Then, tossed them into a pot of boiling water and lemon juice.

Y/n laid on the couch and drew a blanket over her cold body. She was on the brink of dozing off when she remembered her dinner.

The water began so splash and sizzle as it pours over the scolding pot onto the 211° plate under. "Shit." Y/n swore under her breath as she turned the heat down and poured the noodles from the pot to the strainer in the sink.

In one pan she tossed the noodles in tahini, light soy sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil. In another she glazed the pan in a bit more of sesame oil and added cabbage, red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and some tiny shrimp.

Once the shrimp were almost fully cooked y/n poured mixture in with the noodles and combined them until everything was fully cooked. She poured everything in a small bowl and topped it with sesame seeds and scallions. "Dinner fo-"

ding

y/n checked her phone and to her surprise it was a message from cass.

new mom who dis?
Sorry love, we've decided to stay with my mom this christmas. We are already four hours out, enjoy the house to yourself! We will be back the 31st- <3

Of fucking course. How could she have been that stupid, it was clearly too good to be true. Thirteen years in a row, it never failed.The only thing y/n had going for her was a pattern of lonely, piss filled holidays. Cass might as well said, "Happy fucking pissmas, congrats on driving everyone away for the thirteenth year in a row."

Y/n stood there not wanting to move. Not wanting to accept that nothing could ever be stable in her life. Every repressed bit of anger and hate for anything resurfaced and all y/n could do was sit in the house alone.

[second person pov] (a new one woo)

You grabbed a coat and shoes out of the closet, angrily putting them on. A fiery rage bubbling up within. You weren't going to pull a "Wattpad y/n" and runaway and be all sad and cry and sing fight song and suddenly be ok. You just wanted to kick something.

The icy December wind clashed against your warm skin. A big pile of snow revealed itself a few hundred feet ahead. Perfect to kick. You sped up a bit and and got ready to take your anger out of this chunk of snow.

You wound up to kick it and right as you came in contact you felt hardness, fucking ice. You couldn't stop now so you full force slammed your foot into a giant chunk of ice.

"OH FUCK ME GOD DAMMIT." You hopped on what foot and groaned in anger. Just your luck. You hobbled back to your house, still angry.

____________________

You walked back into the house, took your coat and shoes off, and ate your surprisingly still warm dinner.

ding

haribo
you guys left all of your lights on.

y/n wanted to smile and pour boiling water on herself at the same time. funny how that works.

wife by ring pop
u do realize i can see what
my name is in your phone..?
n e way i'm home

haribo
brb gonna go scream
into my pillow<3 wait y r u
home alone it's christmas eve tf?
my mum told me you
guys left bc i was going to invite
you to make cookies with me
ron and hermione

brocoli
oh yeah they aren't
coming back im home
alone for a few days

haribo
a few days..? seriously?
it's literally like a family
holiday-

brocoli
yeah nothing new.
save me a cookie

haribo
I'll send hedwig

brocoli
poor bird

You went back upstairs and crawled into your warm inviting bed. Just wanting the day to be ov-

"ITS A HARD KNOCK LIFE FOR US ITS A HARD KNOCK LIKE FOR US STEAD OF TREATED WE GET TRICKED STEAD OF KISSED WE GET KICKED ITS A HARD KNOCK LIFE."

"What the hell." You got up and looked outside your window to see harry and Ron skipping around a radio in a circle.

"THERE SHE IS." Ron shouted, Hermione popped out form one of the windows downstairs. "Get back inside you'll get a cold. OH HEY Y/N." She smiled from the house over. Suddenly a flush of red hair appeared beside her.

______________________

6/23/21

sorry for a short chapter, i felt like if i continued it the writing would get sloppy and bad:/

Word count- 1025

-r