𝟏𝟒| 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆

'𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒊 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆'

___________________

[y/n pov]

"Sorry y/n, your stuck with me."

"I'm going back to bed."

"Suit yourself. So where's my little princess." Harry asked peeping behind my shoulder. "In bed, shouldn't you know her schedule by now. Anyway, foods in the fridge and pantry, if someone's dying you both have phones you know what to do. I'm going to go bring Angie down don't break anything and don't drink my monsters without asking." I opened the door wider and met them in. My eyes tired and hands cold.

"Don't drink those you'll die." Harry said reasonably. I rolled my eyes and trotted up the stairs. After carefully opening the door I turned off the white noise and picked Angie up. "There's my favorite girl in this house." Harry smirked taking her from my hands after running up the stairs.

"Oh I have something for you." I smirked cheekily and reached into my pocket. I removed my hand from my sweatpants pocket and pulled out my middle finger. "Hey! Not in front of the child you fucking idiot." Harry said covering the babies ears.

"I swear if-"

"F-fu." The baby gurgled holding Harry's cheek. "Harry you dumbass. No no Angie say mama. Dada."

Angie blabbed for a second then leaned her head on Harry's shoulder. "You're an idiot. Go downstairs." I pointed towards the door and cleaned up angies room before meeting them downstairs. Ron was on the couch watching Hell's Kitchen while harry was feeding angie.

"I'm going to do the dishes, Harry you know her nap time make sure not to get her excited past-"

"Eight fourty five because she's goes down at nine and gets up at eleven. When's your nap time? You're a little grumpy." Harry continued after that, "isn't she Angie..? Yes she is. Oh yes she is." Harry said in a baby voice tickling the girls sides while she laughed and drooled.

"Uh harry isn't that snuffles running out of your yard..?" I smirked and took Angie from his arms. "What?" He bolted to the window and drew back the light curtains. There was snuffles, but he was rolling around in the snow still safe.

"You demon." Harry said turning back around. "I'm honestly surprised you fell for it." I adjusted Angie on my side and walked to the kitchen to grab a water. Another note was placed in the key bin.

Sorry bean we don't have enough formula, here is money to run to target to buy enfamil.

Well alright. "Don't kill anyone and don't burn the house down I have to run to the store to get more formula." I grabbed my coat, shoes, and hat from the closet dropping them off at the door before I went to get the money.

"Orr we could bundle up Angie, put her in the stroller, and all take her for a walk there..?" Harry suggested holding a small brown hat with little boots and a sweater with a cartoonish bear face on the front.

"No. No no no. She could get a cold it's thirty degrees outside."

"But the hat and coat and boots! And we could put little mittens on and a blanket covering her in the stroller with the hooded thing over it so it would block the wi-" Harry began showing all the stuff we could have used.

"Ok yes. Yes just let me go set up the stroller. Harry put on her winter jacket and boots please not just any coat and shoes." I reminded him while he was putting her mittens and hat on.

"You coming Ron?" I asked pushing the stroller out onto the driveway. Ron was just standing at the front door. "Yep." He replied quickly. We buckled, tucked in, and secured Angie in the stroller.

"I bet you ten pounds someone is going to ask if she's ours." I smirked ready to make some money. "Deal. No ones going to just come up to three kids and ask if a baby is theirs." Harry countered. I fist bumped Ron behind Harrys back. He gave me the idea so I'd give it to him.

The four of us arrived at the store and rolled into the warm building. We strolled through the baby isles, Harry played with Angie while I grabbed a two pack of powdered formula. An older lady turned her trolley into the area and looked at the diapers. She was kinda creepy.

I went back to the stroller so I could put the formula in a basket Ron was holding. He was distracted with the different flavors of baby puffs.

"Aw is she yours?" The lady asked looking at Angie. "No, actually she's my sister." I began to back away a little since the lady was getting too close.

"Adorable."

"Yeah well it's about to be her name time bye." I turned on my heels pushing the baby buggy. (I SAW THIS SOMEWHERE AND I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT IT)

While in the self-checkout line I noticed enfamil wasn't the only thing in there. A small dollar pack of apple baby puffs rolled in the basket.

"I wonder how that got in there?" I said sarcastically, while grabbing a pound from my back pocket to add to the forty. (Can you tell I know nothing about the the the money system?)

"Well Angie has two little teeth and wouldn't it be so cute to see her eating those. Plus they melt in your mouth so it's not a choking hazard." Ron said just reciting the back of the bottle.

"Just grab the bags and go sit down while I pay." Harry and Ron took Angie to the claw machine and won her a small teddy bear. It was green with a yellow chest and pink ears.

I out the money into the machine thing and grabbed the bags because they forget them. As I was walking back to the exit where angie, ron, and harry were I number into a guy in a Spider-Man costume. "Sorry." I apologized quickly and and arrived at the doors.

"Time to go it's almost nap time." I reminded them, talking about Angie. We put her hat and mittens back on since she got hot in the store and briskly walked home since the temperature had dropped to twenty degrees.

Harry took angie out of the stroller and carried her inside to put her down for a nap. Ron helped he fold up the heavy gray carrier and put away the formula occasionally stealing baby puffs. Ok we both were.

I was really tired from getting no sleep and decided to take a nap. Who am I kidding I just drank another monster.

Ron and Harry tools out an entire box of 2 dozen large muffins and chocolate milk from a cooler backpack. What the hell. Why does that even exist. But I still pay luxury tax on my Tampax Pearl Plastic Tampons, Light/Regular/Super Absorbency Multipack, 188 Count, Unscented (47 Count, Pack of 4 - 188 Count Total) - Packaging May Vary. That's some bullshit.

______________

sorry shortly chapter I'm really struggling but here's a new one until I can write something actually good.

5/12/21

word count- 1221

-r