𝟎𝟐| 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒚 𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔

__________________________

'i want you to stay'

__________________________

[y/n pov]

I awoke to Hermione shaking my leg. Today is my first day, I was excited to see what classes I had.

"Y/n it's nine, our first class is at twelve. We have defense against the dark arts." Hermione explained. I rubbed my eyes groggily and pulled the covers off my legs, my feet hit the cold wooden floor. I shivered and grabbed my uniform. Each dorm had a bathroom so it made it easy in the morning. I shared a dorm with Hermione, Lavender, and Parvati.

I quickly changed from my oversized t-shirt and shorts, into the uniform I read the handbook quickly and it said black or grey skirt. It never said type of skirt so instead I opted for a black nike tennis skirt and threw a navy blue nike crewneck over my button-up, stuffing the robe into my bag. Also taking off my tie.

Hermione shouted at me from the common room so I did a colonial ponytail and went down the stairs.

"We haven't eaten yet let's goooo!" Ron complained.

"Put a cork in it twizzler, we're leaving right now." I groaned as I reached the last step.

"It took you that long to do that?" Harry looked at my outfit.

"Took your mom nine months to make that?" I snapped back giving Harry a dirty look.

"Ok let's go to the dining hall!" Hermione interrupted and dragged me away from twig and twizzler. Before we all sat down I excused myself to go to the bathroom. While briskly walking down the corridors I realized I have no idea where I'm going.

"Lost?" A voice sounded from behind me. I turned around and a boy with platinum hair and silver eyes stood in front of me.

"Any idea where the bathroom is?" I asked quickly shuffling my feet from having to pee so bad.

"Well usually I'd take you on a few dates before that stage." The boy laughed. I scoffed in annoyance.

"Don't flatter yourself blondie, I have to piss. Sooo if you don't mind...?" I raised an eyebrow.

"It's right there. I'm Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. And you are?" Draco asked.

"Um John." I smirked before disappearing into the bathroom. I did my business and washed my hands.

When I got back to the great hall blondie smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and went to sit in the only empty spot, between Harry and Hermione. Setting my bag down I heard Harry complain.

"Does she have to sit with us?" Harry sent me a glare. Ugh mommas boy.

"Harry that is rude!" Hermione exclaimed.

"No it's alright. Hey twig, enjoy yourself while you can." I rolled my eyes, grabbed a piece of toast and made my way to DADA early. Since I was there before the professor I just dropped of my stuff and walked around the castle for a bit.

_________________
[third person pov]

Y/n ventured back to classroom only to enter at the same time as the trio.