𝟎𝟔| 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒕𝒘𝒂𝒕

________________

'being a bitch is my kink'

________________

Ok so I'm writing a gag paragraph.. if you don't know what that means- it means that it's not actually part of the story and it's just a joke paragraph written for a laugh so when you see "+" that's when the gag paragraph starts and another indicates the end of it;)

[y/n pov]

I seriously cannot say this without laughing. AN HOUR AGO RONALD SHIT HIS PANTS FROM LAUGHING SO HARD.

"Ronnie-kins do you need your diaper changed?" I cooed in a mocking way while we walked to astronomy -the midnight class- with professor sinistra. Today we were learning about the brightest star; sirius, also known as the dog star. I was carrying a notebook and muggle pen wrapped in a blanket.

"Seriously stop." Ron grumbled annoyed. "Siriusly stop carrot-top." I smirked climbing the stairs that lead to the chilly tower, hence the blanket.

"+"
"Y/n pull your skirt down." Harry tugged my skirt down a little while I jogged up the stairs. "No!" I yanked my skirt up and shook my booty. While I was shanking my thing my fat juicy shlong fell out of my skirt and everyone saw. Tears poured down my face while people started chanting "she's the man" I ran to the edge of the asstronomy tower and yeeted myself off. Once I hit the cement I got up and ran towards the forbidden forest where I was eaten by an earthworm.
"+"

"So are just going to ignore that fact that half the students in this school are literally hotter than the sun orrr." I said looking around.

"Like who?" Hermione asked incredulously. "Theodore Nott could run me over and I would say thank you." I raised my eyebrows to the VERY attractive brunette laughing with Blaise. "Y/n!" Hermione slapped my arm but I just shrugged.

 "Y/n!" Hermione slapped my arm but I just shrugged