𝟎𝟒| 𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚𝒆𝒓

____________________

'girl put your records on'

____________________

[third person pov]

The four teens sat in the Gryffindor common room. Y/n and Hermione we're going through all the records florent -y/n's uncle- sent her. Ron and Harry were playing wizards chess, Harry was losing pretty miserably.

"Knight to D7." Y/n said for Harry's turn, even though she was all the way across the room.

Ron smirked and played quickly back. "Knight to D9."

"Queen to E4." Y/n responded peeking over the board. Rons face contorted into surprise as his king was smashed, Harry winning the match. (I know literally nothing about chess don't come for me).

"How did- wOt?" Harry questioned. Y/n just shrugged and went back over to Hermione showing her the record that her uncle sent that day.

"How did she..?" Ron tilted his head and looked at the board.

"You only look one move ahead twizzler, try looking a few more." Y/n and Hermione ran upstairs to their dorm to put the records away, as it was lunch.

[y/n pov]

I heard a girly scream from below me and ran downstairs.

"Spider!" Ron squealed standing on a chair.

"Aw cute." I picked the spider up and pet it's back.

"Are you mad?!" Ron whimpered staying away from the insect in my hand.

"If it bites me do you think I'll be like Spider-Man?" I asked.

"No y/n.." Hermione shook her head looking disappointed.

"Guess I better let him go then." I levitated the spider to the ground out of the window and it scurried off.

"BYE PETER PARKER!" I screamed out of the window.

"I'm starving can we go eat lunch?" Ron complained.

"I'm in the mood for a bell pepper." I added.

______________________

While we were eating people thought it would be funny to joke about me being an orphan.

"If I get mad I can just hit y/n. Like what is she gonna do tell her parents." A Ravenclaw laughed while walking by.

"That's funny because if I remember correctly it was your dad begging me to call him daddy the night I left."

"Oh shit." Dean Thomas snorted into his pudding.

"Suck my dick." The Ravenclaw snapped back.

"How about i chop it off and nail it to the wall?l

When we finished eating Hermione and I wanted to go listen to something on the record player because music sounds better on vinyl.