𝟏𝟗| 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

____________________

𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆, 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆

____________________

[second person pov]

After christmas everything flew by. Harry had you and a few other friends over for a New Years eve party. It was alright, if you don't count the butter beer harry spilled down your front after tripping over his own feet. but, now school was back in full swing. the days crawled by and buckbeaks execution was creeping up on the four teens. Spare time was spent on ways to free him. Last week you owled Florent to see if he knew any good magical creatures lawyers.

You watched as a familiar owl swooped by your table, dropping a letter on its way. all four of you reached for it but you were the quickest by far. It was almost pathetic to see how late Ron's reaction time was. You cracked the wax seal and pulled out a clean piece of parchment with messy writing. It read,

dear y/n, I don't know how you got yourself into this mess.. but I'll help you out. I've asked Mr. Nott about this and he's willing to represent buckbeak if you four testify to what you saw go down. owl me soon. I will not let that blonde cunt kill buckbeak. over my dead body.

You smirked triumphantly. After internally praising yourself for being the only one in the group competent enough of thinking to get beaky a lawyer you left the great hall and walked to the owlery to write your reply. Of course you'd testify, if anything Draco should be in court for provoking beaky.

The air was crisp and constricting due to the cold weather. You almost went back for your inhaler a few times because of the obscenely unnecessary amount of stairs that led to animals. A small desk with extra parchment and writing utensils sat in a dusty corner. There's a rumor that some girl died at that desk and will stab you in the jugular with a pen if you dare sit in the chair. So you sat in the chair. Obviously nothing happened, so you wrote your reply.

uncle Florent, thank you for asking. we will testify. also I swear I saw Draco bleaching his hair in the girls bathroom last night. I hang out with Myrtle on Wednesday nights. the girl who got swirled by Olive Hornby 50 years ago. Poor myrtle. she never saw it coming. if its the last thing I do im giving that old had olive a swirly.

thanks, - y/n

While trying to bribe florents owl to take the letter footsteps ascended up the stairs. "y/n your going to make us late just use hedwig." harry sighed hunched over. he might be a quidditch god but his endurance sucks ass.

"As much as im enjoying seeing you in pain we've got to go mr. punctuality." you went to go push him aside but he stood up quickly. "sadist." He made a face that would make anyone want to slap him. Or aggressively makeout with him. That's besides the point.

"You panting in my face is like torture. And not the good kind." you pushed past him and climbed down the many flights of stairs. Harry trailed behind, throwing a ping pong ball against the wall then jumping to catch it. At the edge of the stairs the ball went haywire and was flying for the back of your head. before it could make contact you caught it. harry looked at you like you were a radioactive spider. "hey my peter tingle is back." you tossed the ball back his way and lugged your now heavy legs to professor binns class. On the last stair harry slipped on the potions homework that had fallen out of your bag and hit his face against the railing, which made you laugh.

"I think my nose is bleeding." harry whined, clasping his hand over his face, this in turn made you laugh harder. "Stop laughing you sadist!" you shook your head and grabbed the homework from the floor before nose blood could drip onto it. harry rolled his eyes because you "care more about the homework than his pretty face."