Pain. [Sleepy Bois Inc.]

Um, uterus havers
,
,
,
Hello.
This was originally gonna be for Techno, but I changed it because the sleepy Bois dynamic.

Pronouns: she/her

You let out a groan as you rolled out of bed, your small, nine year old body falling to the ground as you laid there for a bit. Luckily, today was a Saturday, so there wasn't any school.

Getting up off of the ground, you went to put your blankets back in their usual place when you noticed a rather large area of blanket covered in red- was that blood? In a panic, you hurriedly checked your person for any injuries you may have accidentally gained, only to find none. However, you did find a giant stain on your pants.

You let out a terrified scream as your little brother, Tommy, pushed the door open and hurried over to you.

"You okay?" He asked in her small voice and you shook your head feverishly as your older brother rushed in, colliding with the wall in a hurry. His hair, tied up in a messy bun and his brown roots visible at the base of his scalp, a great contrast to his pink hair, was messy and his face screamed a look of concern.

"What happened?" He panted, looking at you as you stared down at your lower half. He looked down as well before stumbling back and avoiding any eye contact, "Oh- that's blood. That's a lot of blood. Did you get hurt or somethin'?" You shook your head once again as Techno gulped.

"What's going on?" Wilbur slurred tiredly as he walked into your room, rubbing the sleep from his eyes as he looked around. "Oh, hey, she's bleeding. That's cool."

"Bleeding?" Tommy gasped in concern as he looked up at you, "does it hurt?"

You were about to shake your head when a sudden pain in your lower torso erupted out of nowhere.

"Ow!" You yelped, clutching your stomach in pain as you grimaced at the feeling, "My stomach!"

By this point, Techno was still frozen while he tried to assess the situation, Wilbur finally woke up and started screaming for Phil, and Tommy had started bawling his eyes out,all the while you crumpled to the floor in pain as you curled up and began crying.

Phil rushed in with a worried look on his face as he quickly spotted your curled up form and he easily picked you up.

"What's wrong, [Y/N]?" He asked gently as you sniffled, wiping some of your tears.

"I'm bleeding and I don't know why." You choked out. Phil nodded before he looked toward your bed and paled.

"Oh. You just- okay. I know how to do this. Techno, Will, can you go into my bathroom and find a plastic pink package? They should be under the sink." He instructed, to which the two teens nodded and rushed to find the said item.

"Alright, [Y/N], don't worry-"

"But I'm dying, dad!"

"No, you're not. This is what most women go through." Phil stated calmly as he brushed your hair back. "Tommy? I'm trusting you can find some chocolate to give to YOUR SISTER. Not yourself."

"B-but- chocolate." Tommy pouted.

"[Y/N] needs it more because it'll cure her pain faster." Tommy thought about it for a moment, scrunching his face in concentration as you let out a pained grunt.

"It'll make her feel better?" He finally asked, blue eyes glancing up at the blond. Phil let out a sigh and nodded before Tommy grinned and hurried out of the room to grab said food item.

Techno shoved himself through the doorway, holding the package the two had found above his head as Wilbur attempted to reach for it.

"Boys." Phil sighed, walking over to grab the item, "Alright, [Y/N]. Wifeza should be home any moment, so I want you to go into the bathroom and take one of these out. When Wifeza gets home, she'll tell you what to do."

//

"I'm still in pain," you groaned as you rolled on the floor, an expression of nothing but misery splayed across your face. "Mother, please. What do I do now?"

"This usually goes on for seven days. Every month."

"SO IT'S NOT JUST A ONE-TIME THING?? Death would be better than this- mama!"

"It's alright, honey, I'll get a warm blanket." Wifeza stood up and made her way to her bedroom to look for the item.

"Why do I have to have a uterus?"

"Do I have a uterus?" Tommy's small voice asked as he waddled into the living room, only to be pulled back by the eldest siblings, a mortified look on their face.