Twitter [MCYT]

Some Twitter stuff because I'm tired and Ranboo's your brother in this one. No specific reason, I just think it would be funny.

Pronouns: they/them

You groaned as you looked down at your phone, a bored expression on your face as you waited for some form of notification. There wasn't anything to do and, despite your brother almost always tweeting, you had little interaction with his tweets because... you know, you weren't following him. Because who would follow Ranboosaystuff on Twitter.com?

Yawning, you refreshed your timeline once again, only to be ultimately disappointed by the lack of tweets. You huffed and decided to tweet something. It wasn't going to be specific, it was just gonna be something.

[Y/N] @[Y/N]

My little brother refuses to accept me because I don't have clout. Psh who needs clout?

Turning off your phone, you rolled onto your back and stared up at the ceiling, hearing your brother scream from the other room. You just hoped he wasn't playing that MCC practice. Hearing your phone buzz, you saw that someone had replied.

Technoblade 🐷 @/Technothepig
Replying to @[Y/N]

Imagine not having clout. What a nerd.

[Y/N] @[Y/N]
Replying to @/Technothepig

>:( imagine not realizing that my brother could potentially get more clout than you after a year passes. You just hit six mil after, what? Five or six years?

Technoblade 🐷 @/Technothepig
Replying to @[Y/N]

The stans are bringing a war. There is no peaceful way out.

Quackity @/Quackity
Replying to @[Y/N] and @/Technothepig

Do I smell beef or is my mom just cooking again? 🥴

You laughed at the response and liked it before typing a reply.

[Y/N] @[Y/N]
Replying to @/Technothepig and @/Quackity

Maybe both 🥴

Ranboo @/Ranboosaysstuff
Replying to @[Y/N], @/Quackity, and one other

WOAH THERE THATS MY SIBLING BIG Q!! STOP FOIRTING OR IM CALLING CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES

Quackity @/Quackity
Replying to @[Y/N] and @/Ranboosaysstuff

WOAH THERE I WASNT FOIRTING WITH THEM I WAS TALKING ABOUT MY MOM AND BEEF.

[Y/N] @[Y/N]
Replying to @/Quackity, @/Technothepig, and @/Ranboosaysstuff

if your definition of foirting is talking about quackity's mom's cooking, it's foirting.

tommyinnit @/tommyinnit
Replying to @[Y/N]

Who is this person? Do they know the queen? Why do people like them?

[Y/N] @[Y/N]
Replying to @/tommyinnit

Can confirm, I know the queen. Very nice lady, 10/10 would meet her again. I don't know why people like me, though.

A new notification 'tommyinnit has started following you' made you burst out laughing.

Wilbur @/zonewilbur
Replying to @[Y/N]

✋😁👉👍✨🌼💐🌹🌷🌺🌸🌻🍄✨🥺😳

[Y/N] @[Y/N]
Replying to @/zonewilbur

For me? 😳 thank you :] I appreciate you, Wilbur. Here 💍 marriage

Wilbur @/zonewilbur
Replying to @[Y/N]

😁👰‍♂️💐

[Y/N] @[Y/N]

I am a taken person. Dont hit me up if it isn't platonic. Come here, Wilbur :] 🤲🤲

Wilbur @/zonewilbur
Replying to @[Y/N]

😳🤝🥺👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍❤️‍👨

Technoblade 🐷 @/Technothepig
Replying to @/zonewilbur and @[Y/N]

I feel like a third wheel. Gonna go get some clout.

A few more replies and you let out a tired yawn, placing your phone down and closing your eyes as several more buzzes made your phone vibrate.

"[Y/N]?" Ranboo called out from the other side of your door, gently knocking on the barrier, "are you stealing my clout?"

"Yeah!" You answered, turning over and curling into yourself.

"Oh. Why did you marry Wilbur?"

"Romance is in the air, Ranboo. Also clout."

"Thats understandable. Good night."

"Good night, Ran."