[REQUESTS and stuff]

Hello! This is where you request stuff! You can request anyone, from a member of the DreamSMP to someone else. However, there are several rules.

- People such as Purpled, Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo will have PLATONIC one shots only (i.e. sibling, best friend, stuff like that. Nothing romantic)

- Please be specific when requesting what type of reader you want, (i.e. Short! Reader, Dying! Reader, etc.) you don't have to be, though. I'll also be using they/them pronouns if there's no gender specified, so, if you want female pronouns, male pronouns, both, or neither, that would be much appreciated if you do happen to specify the preferred gender for a one shot!

- If you want a one shot to be themed around a specific game or have it as the setting, please say so. (i.e. Among Us IRL, IRL, Minecraft IRL, etc.)

- I'll try not to use their real names because, well, it may make them uncomfortable and I respect that. Even in the IRL one shots, I'm still going to try refer to them as their internet names.

Those are pretty much the only rules. So, yeah. Also note that it may take some time to make these oneshots, so please be patient. Along with that, you can also request a prompt and character (i.e. Dinner and Skeppy) and I'll make a one shot out of it!

I'll see you when the first one shot is published (It might take a while, though). Bye! :)

Quick edit: I don't know why i laughed so hard when I visited the vurb hashtag. I think it was because there were so many DreamNotFound and SkepHalo books, and just seeing the carrots on my title made me laugh. My humour's scuffed.