Festival [DreamSMP]

SOME REALLY BAD KINDA-ANGST, FOLKS! Also, there's some mentions of gore and such. Read at your own risk. I'm constantly being mocked for an autocorrect thing. I just type POG too much- 🥲

Pronouns: They/Them

Minecraft IRL

You laughed as you nearly fell off of the parkour course that Fundy and Tubbo had set up earlier that week. Successfully managing to land on the red wool, you crouched onto the edge and, with your advantage, began running to the end, tumbling onto the path with ease. You cheered, a grin on your face as you dusted yourself off.

Making your way over to the dunking booth, where seemingly everyone had gathered around, you watched as Techno used his trident to get into the dunking tank. A grin overcame your features as you nudged Awesamdude, who looked at you while you quietly snickered.

"As much as I feel bad for Fundy, this is really entertaining to watch," you laughed, crossing your arms over your chest plate, watching as the pig ate some steak, regained some of his lost hearts, and ultimately refused to drown.

//

Soon enough, it was time for Tubbo's speech, and you made your way to your seat next to Technoblade. A few of the Manburg citizens poked fun at Jschlatt's lack of skill and green fingers a bit before the speech, while you merely whispered to Techno that you had a bad feeling.

"It's Manburg, so I know something's gonna go wrong," you had stated, leaning back in your chair as the president began his speech. All was well until Tubbo had been forced into a box while Schlatt claimed that Tubbo was a traitor to Manburg. Shooting up, you stared at the teen, who had begun tearing up, with wide eyes. Techno had been called to the stage, rocket launcher in hand, and he stood in front of Tubbo.

"Techno!" You shouted, causing the male to look at you. You could see the slightest glint of tears welling in his eyes. "You don't need to do this- please! Tubbo's just a kid! Their whole life's-"

"Tubbo, I'm sorry." Techno interrupted, loading his crossbow and pointed it at the teen, not glancing back at you. You stared in horror as he pulled the trigger, allowing the rocket to meet with Tubbo. A rocket exploded onto Tubbo, not killing them fully, but allowing them to live for just a few moments.

They were already bleeding heavily, face heavily covered in some of the gunpowder from the rocket. They had begun coughing, having inhaled some of the gunpowder, and their eyes were tightly shut. They were clutching their bleeding head, leaning against the chair behind them. While they were trying to recover, another rocket collided with their head and they fell back.

Tubbo_ went off with a bang from a firework fired from [Subscribe to Technoblade] by Technoblade

jschlatt went off with a bang from a firework fired from [Subscribe to Technoblade] by Technoblade

Quackity went off with a bang from a firework fired from [Subscribe to Technoblade] by Technoblade

You gulped, covering your mouth in shock at what the pig had done. He had- had he really just murdered Tubbo? Of course he had! He had sided with Pogtopia of all factions! You shook your head, backing away when the pink animal had turned to you all. Then, he shot several of his rockets, killing most, if not everyone, who had attended the festival.

You ran off when you had seen the bright colors that once symboled the great country of L'Manburg, not once looking back. You couldn't look back.

It was just supposed to be a festival.