Shoot Some 'Hoops' [GeorgeNotFound]

THIS IS LITERALLY JUST THAT ONE TIKTOK WHERE GEORGE STRUGGLES TO GET A PING PONG BALL IN A CUP. It's kinda rushed because I haven't posted since May or something. :| IM SO SORRY I PROMISE ILL POST MORE BUT THE MOTIVATION DEPARTMENT WONT SEND IN THE RIGHT SHIPMENTS

Pronouns: they/them

You let out a silent yawn as George set up the pots and his phone.

"You're gonna do great, sweetie," you sent him a tired smile and gave him the ping pong balls before you sat next to his phone to start recording. "You ready?" He nodded and you began recording.

He threw the first ball and missed the cup, then another, and so did that ball miss. You laughed silently as he glanced over at you. You smiled at him, giving him a thumbs up as he tried once again.

"It won't go in!" He huffed as you threw the ping pong balls back at him. "If I cant get this next one in, can you try?"

"Of course, sweetie." You replied, and the man smiled. "One more try. Go ahead." George nodded before tossing one more ball and, to his surprise, he got it in.

"YES! I DID IT!" He screeched, standing up to hug you in victory. You chortled, gladly wrapping your arms around him as he reveled in his success.

"You did great, sweetie." You pressed a kiss to his temple and he smiled, letting out a laugh. "Now clean this up, it's late and I'm tired."

"Alright. Love you."

"Love you, too, Gogy."