IM SO SORRY [MCYT]

They walk in on you changing. There are so many tiktoks about these types of scenarios and they're so funny.

Pronouns: they/them

Dream yawned as he made his way to your room, giving Patches a half hearted scratch as he stood in front of the door, eyes bleary from his previous sleep time. Grabbing the door handle, he twisted it and it opened with a loud creak.

"Good morning, [Y/N]-" he stopped dead in his tracks, eyes wide in horror as you hurried to cover yourself up. He let out a loud scream and slammed the door shut, thundering footsteps rushing away from the door in a hurry.

"I'M SO SORRY, [Y/N]!"

//

You sighed as you stepped out of the shower and began washing yourself off, not noticing the hurried footsteps coming from the other side of the door. George opened the door in a rush, not paying attention to you as he hurried to the toilet, leaving you to walk out and slam the door shut.

"You don't need to worry, I'm colourblind!"

//

"[Y/N]-" Sapnap let out a shrill scream and he shut the door before opening it once again, as if it would lead him to another timeline. "Nope. I'm so sorry." His voice was muffled as he closed the door once again, allowing you to pull on your shirt.

"Oh thank GOD." He groaned out as he opened the door once more, "Do you wanna play Minecraft with me?"

//

"Muffin, have you seen Rat-?" Bad stopped dead in his tracks, slapping a hand over his eyes and walking backwards, closing the door as he did so. "Have you seen Rat?"

"Yeah, she's in here just chilling."

"Rat, get out here, you muffin!"

//

"Hey, bi-" Tommy knocked once before opening the door. Almost immediately he let out a scream and hurried out, all the while screaming out "I'M A MINOR! I'M A MINOR!"

//

"[Y/N], do you wanna see my bee collection in- GAH!" Tubbo shrieked hurrying to cover his eyes, attempting to exit the room. However, he missed the door for the wall more than once before he reached one hand out and successfully navigated himself out of the room.

"I'm so sorry!"

//

"Hey, [Y/N]," Eret waved nonchalantly as they walked in, picking up Ted from your bed. They refused to make any sort of contact with you and hurried out of the room. "That was all I wanted to say. Sorry for intruding!"

//

"[Y/N], I'm sad." Wilbur poured as he walked in and settled on your bed. He curled up in the blankets and stuffed his face into the pillows as you finished sipping up your hoodie.

"I was in the middle of changing, Will."

"Well, I'm sad. I had an excuse."

//

"[Y/N], do you wanna watch me play on the Wii-" Quackity stared at you for roughly two seconds before high tailing it out of the room, rapping prayers in Spanish just like Eminem.

"But I wanted to play Wii Sports!"

//

"Hey, broad- well, you're not a broad because you're not a girl- AGH!" Jschlatt screamed out as he fell back, covering his eyes. "Oh Jesus H Christ- put on some clothes! My eyes! MY EYES!"

//

"I'm hoping you're not disappointed in me, [Nickname], but I spilt orange juice all over my keyboard-" Spifey blinked before slapping a hand over his eyes and walking out, all the while yelling out apologies as he slammed the door shut.

//

"Have you seen my dress?" Finn [Rose?] asked as he looked around your room, "Oh- sorry. Sorry- you're wearing my dress! As great as you look, I'd like it if you'd give it back." Closing the door, he waited patiently for you to find something else to wear.

//

Vurb walked into your room, looking down at his phone and scrolling through Twitter. Your scream made him jump and his head craned to look at your face, which was contorted into one of absolute horror.

"What?" He asked as you cpturned away from him and quickly slipped on your shirt. "Oh- OH."

//

"[Y/N], do you have my charge- oh my god!" Skeppy screamed as he reeled around and slammed the door shut, letting out high pitched laughter as he apologized profusely.

"Why is everyone walking in without knocking?!"

//

"[Y/N], did you throw out all my pota-" a sudden high pitched scream made you jump, turning your head to see the male looking ready to slam himself into a wall.

"I'm so sorry."

//

"[Y/N], where's your bathroom again- GAH!" The teen let out a piglin sound as he fell to the floor, covering his eyes as he tried to locate the door. "Not there! Not there! Found it! I'm so sorry!"

//

"Wifeza's making dinner." Philza knocked on the door, causing you to sigh in relief. "Just lettin' you know."

"Thank you for having decency!"

"No problem!"

//

"[Y/N]!" Minx yelled as she barged into your room, throwing herself onto your bed. "I'm bored and I can't stream today."

"You have your cats-"

"They're sleeping!"

"Then go to sleep, too!"

"Fine- Jesus, I'm so sorry, [Y/N]."

//

"[Y/N]?" Niki asked nervously as she opened the door, peaking her head through the small gap she created. "Oh- I'm so sorry!" She closed the door and you could hear flustered noises from the other side of the door as you zipped up your sweater.

//

"Hey, [Y/N]," Callahan greeted quietly as he grabbed his shirt from your bed and walked out of your room, throwing the article over his shoulder. "Thanks. Make sure to lock the door next time."

//

"[Y/N], my mom wanted to say hi to you- oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" The tall male covered his eyes and hurried out of the room.

"Hold on!" You hurried to put on your shirt and rushed to his room to greet the stream and his mom.

"Hi, momma!"

"She's my mom!"