Ginger Bread [Tubbo]

Uh- the cooking stream. Yeah. You're Tubbo's younger sibling, so you're gonna be like... five...? Uh, happy holidays, as well.

THEYVE EXPANDED AND MERGEd

Pronouns: they/them

You giggled as your mother wrapped a small apron around you, tying it in the back and making sure it wouldn't fall. Tubbo and Lani had already began mixing the ingredients for the ginger bread houses. Once your apron was on and ready, you hugged your mother's leg and sent her a grin before waddling over to your siblings.

"[Y/N]!" Lani cheered, looking down at you, "Hello!"

"La-La!" You grabbed a chair and pulled it over to stand beside Lani, jumping onto it and looking up at her. She ruffled your hair and continued mixing the ingredients until her and Tubbo began dancing. You stared curiously at them before moving your hips and arms like they were doing, giggling as they laughed.

"Look at your little dance!" Tubbo exclaimed, pointing at you as you continued your little dance. "You're so cute!"

//

"Oh, here you go," Lani smiled at you, giving you some of her excess dough so you could try and cut some shapes.

"Give them a knife so they can cut it," Tubbo stated, cutting his dough to the shape he wanted.

"No. Are there any cookie cutters?" Lani asked, ignoring Tubbo's comment as she began looking through the cabinet drawers. Tubbo glanced around before slipping a knife over to you, putting a finger to his lips quickly. You giggled and nodded, grabbing it and holding it tightly before beginning to cut into the dough.

"Did you find one yet?" Tubbo asked, holding back his laughter as Lani huffed, standing up,

"No, not yet." You babbled about, trying to form coherent sentences as you casually slid the knife away from you and out of Lani's sight. "I'm gonna check a few more cupboards. Don't do anything stupid, Tubbo. [Y/N]'s here." You turned to the camera sitting on the tri pod behind you and waved.

"Hi!" You greeted before grabbing some flour and putting it on the dough. You grabbed a rolling pin and tried to roll out the dough, nearly smacking yourself in the face in the process. "Oops!" You let out a few giggles as Tubbo stared at you, somewhat concerned as you reached for the flour. He gave it to you and you took some and sprinkled it across the dough.

"Here. I'll roll it out," taking the rolling pin from your grasp, your brother rolled it into a good enough thickness and put the pin aside, "make sure you don't hurt yourself, okay?" You nodded at him and, as carefully as you could, began cutting the dough into little figures.

Lani came back with small people shaped cookie cutters and gasped at the knife you had.

"Tubbo! I said not to do anything stupid!" She scolded the boy and took the cooking utensil away from you.

"It's just a butter knife! It doesn't do any harm!" He argued back before he giggled. Soon enough, you and Lani began giggling and you three continued to make and bake the dough.

"Yay! Cookies!" You clapped happily as Tubbo placed the tray in the oven and ruffled your hair. Lani picked you up and faced the camera with a dead stare and you tried your best to copy her, as did Tubbo.

"They will expand and merge." The three of you stated like the twins from The Shining. However, the effect didn't last long as you burst out in giggles and hugged your sister happily.