Redstone [Awesamdude]

He's one of my favourites.
Yeah.

Pronouns: they/them

You stared blankly at the red item in your inventory, looking toward your chat. You were utterly confused due to never having used red stone.

"What- how do you use this?" You asked as the chat spammed for various redefine geniuses. "Chat, I don't know Mumbo Jumbo. I don't think Dream would let him onto the SMP." You laughed and walked out of your soon-to-be made base. "Ask Sam? One, he's not online right now. Two, I don't know who he is so I'm scared to talk to new people." Pressing tab, you showed the stream that only you, Tommy, Fundy, and Punz were online.

"Alright, we're gonna have to do some YouTubing, hold on." Pulling out your phone, you opened YouTube and typed in 'How to fancy red stone'. "Oh, that phrase actually works!" Tapping on the FANCIEST piston door, you watched it.

"Uh- I think I lost some brain cells." You groaned, moving your character around. "You know what? I'm gonna call the next person that comes online. No exceptions."

Awesamdude joined the game

"Nope. No, no, no." You immediately went back on your word and barricaded yourself in a small cobblestone box. "No, chat, I'm not calling him." You heard cobblestone breaking and, before you knew it, you were facing Sam's Creeper warrior skin.

"GAH-!" You screamed, falling out of your chair. "HE- OH MY GOODNESS! Oh- I didn't expect him to be right there. I think I just had a heart attack." You gripped your desk harshly and attempted to calm your racing heart, eyes wide as you looked at Sam's crouching skin. "Okay- I nearly died- oh my goodness- okay." Gulping, you sat back up in your chair and removed the dirt blocks you had put around you. You made a mad dash to get away, however, when Sam had a trident and easily managed to block your path.

"Chat, no- I'm not- Sam's mom's in chat?" You furrowed your brows as you scrolled up and looked for what she had said. "Hello everyone! Sam's been wanting to spend time with you since he found out about you. He's actually watching the stream right now and he was really eager to see if he could get a chance to talk to you'. Oh my goodness- what?" You put your hands in your face, as if you were ashamed, and looked up. "Can she be my mom? She seems so sweet and- you call her Awesammom? That's adorable!" You covered your mouth as you looked back at your other monitor to see Sam spamming for you to join vc 2.

You let out a sigh and pulled up discord, joining the channel.

"Hi!" Sam chirped as their character bounced around. "I heard you needed help with some red stone!"

"Yeah,"

Dream whispers to you: you talk to him or I'm banning you
You whisper to Dream: i just wanted help with red stone though.
Dream whispers to you: he's gonna help you with red stone and you're not gonna complain. The /ban command looks really tempting right now ;)

You were silent for a moment before a dum dum blob kicked you from the server, causing your screen to go brown.

"Dream! I was nervous! I can't talk to new people!" You shouted out as you slammed your hands on your desk, hoping to rejoin the server. Luckily, he unbanned you within the next minute.

"What was that?" Sam chuckled as you walked your character over to the cow pen next to your base and began killing a good majority of them.

"Dream. You. Are. So. Mean." You huffed, refraining yourself from screaming out curses like an angry sailor. "Ban. Me. Again. I dare you."

"Are you okay, [Y/N]?"