Another One [Dream + Tommy]

AYO WE GOT A REQUEST LETS GO LETS GO UH YEAH IM REALLY EXCITED

Request: if you still take requests, what if Y/N was dreams younger sibling but a year older than tommy and drista... and dream mentions there is ANOTHER sibling tommy asks dream "can you bring them?? Can you bring them? Please dream I want to meet them" until dream finally brings y/n on stream

Pronouns: they/them

Faint yelling could be heard from Dream's end of the call as the two conversed.

"Yeah, Tommy, I just want you to know that [Y/N] and-"

"[Y/N]?!" Tommy groaned, "Is that Drista's actual name? It sounds pretty lame."

"No, no, they're my other sibling. They're seventeen and-"

"THEY'RE OLDER THAN ME?" Tommy yelled, outraged as he stood up slightly from his chair. "HOW DARE THEY! WHY ARE THEY OLDER THAN ME?"

"You can talk to them about it if you want,"

"I can?? Can I meet them? Can I meet them, Dream? I have to know. Please, Dream, this is the only thing I request of you, I'd like to meet them." Dream began laughing at the sudden intrigue in Tommy's voice and he called his sibling's name again. The faint sound of a door creaking was heard before Dream muted. However, a few seconds later, he unmuted.

"Okay, I won't be able to hear anything, so don't do anything to make them sad. They're not the best with emotions."

"Hi," a soft voice greeted and Dream's character began moving again, jumping around as you tried to get used to PC controls. "I'm [Y/N]." It seemed so weird that you were so quiet, unlike Dream and Drista, who usually would have started something that would have ended up in flames.

"So you're the newest Dribling?" The word came as a surprise and laughter erupted from your side of the call.

"Dribling?" It was shocking how quick your nervousness had dissipated, "That's the weirdest name I've ever heard." Your laughter spiked the mic and Tommy gaped. Just how loud was your laughter?

"Quick question, how old are you?"

"I thought Dream already told you? I'm seventeen." The call was quiet before Tommy spoke up again.

"Uh, another quick question, why are you older than me?" The question caused you to laugh more, "WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?"

"I'm- laughing at you!" You wheezed, slamming your hand on your brother's desk, "'Why am I older than you?'" You tried your best to mimic his voice, only to fail and laugh even more. "Hold on- hold on! Dream, how do you do the voice effects?"

"What's happening?" Tommy was utterly confused as you tested it out, your voice high pitched like Tubbo's when he became the drug and knife hamster.

"Why are you older than me?" You snickered and continued, "Why do you have [Eye Colour] eyes? Why are you painfully average height? Why did your parents make love before mine-" both you and Dream burst out laughing at your last question and you toppled onto the floor, having fallen out of your brother's chair.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah- yeah," By this point, Tommy's chat was just laughing about it and cracking very unfunny jokes while a few actually cared. "I am . . . back! Hello!" You punched the air and jumped about, the keys and mouse clicking in a satisfying manner.

"Why did there have to be another one?" Tommy groaned in agony.

In your deepest voice, you held back your laughter as best you could, "Another one."

"DJ Khalid!" Dream echoed faintly.

"Oh wait, is the hampter voice still on?"

"No, you're echoing now."

"Oh, okay!" Tommy muted and sighed.

"Was it even worth meeting the final Dribling? No, no it wasn't."

"You didn't mute, Tommy."