Dora the Explorer Theme Song [Fundy]

Basically a part two of the little Einstein's theme song one shot because someone requested it! Uh- I'm sorry for the title, I couldn't think of anything else.

Fun fact: the first part of this was actually supposed to be the only part, but, as said earlier, someone requested a part two so :]

I just felt a wave of nostalgia

Pronouns: they/them

You gulped as you joined the voice call Fundy had started. Over the last few weeks, you had managed to get in contact with him and the two of you began forming a bond. Surprisingly, you managed to book a ticket to the Netherlands and told him about it, to which he became rather excited.

"You're really coming to the Netherlands?" He asked as he stared at his monitor with wide eyes [you assumed, you were watching his stream on your own]. "This isn't a joke?"

"Nope!" You replied, grinning at your screen. "I'm gonna come over there and hopefully I can show you the amazing shows you missed out on during your childhood. Like Little Einstein's."

"But I started watching it earlier this month! Chat's been asking about it and I keep telling them I haven't because they're gonna call me weird." You laughed as you rolled up in your blanket. "Don't you dare start. I will end up crying."

"We're going on a trip-"

"I'm ending the call. Bye. I'm blocking you. Have a good life."

"Wait- NO! Please, I love you- he hung up."

//

You grinned behind your mask as you stepped off the plane, pulling your phone out of your pocket to text your soulmate.

Foxy ✋😔

IM HERE SUCKER
WHERE ARE YOU
IM COLD AND WANT TO MEER
MEET
I WANT TO MEET. IOOTS
BOOTS
>:(
Seen 14:07

I WAS SKEEPOJNDY
SLEEPING
BOOTS DOESNT WANT TOTNS EE YOU
GO AWAY
wait
Seen 14:10

You laughed and walked around the airport, trying your best to understand what everything said. The only languages you knew were English and Spanish, so you were completely clueless to other languages. Speaking of Spanish, you were trying to think of that one show that had taught you Spanish in your childhood. In your daze, someone grabbed your hand and you stiffened. You didn't want to scream because, well, what if it was someone you knew and it made you look like a fool, but, at the same time screaming seemed so nice.

"Please say you're not gonna scream." You turned around and let out a long wheeze of relief as Fundy looked at you. "I swear, if I mistook you for another person I will literally never go outside again. This is the only time I'm willing to go outside."

"You went outside for me?" You gasped, placing a hand over your heart as the Dutch male froze, cheeks turning pink under his mask.

"No, I was gonna get some cat food for Boots." He rolled his eyes and you huffed, "Why would you even ask that?"

"I wanted to feel special," you sulked, putting your head down as the brown eyed male sighed.

//

"Please tell me you know how to cook," Fundy froze at the question [was it a question?] and you resisted the urge to cry as the male slowly shook his head, "oh, right. That one time you tried to make some instant noodles and it looked pathetic."

"Don't mock me in my own home!" He shouted, walking to sit on the couch in his living room.

"Okay. I'm gonna have to cook then." Fundy stared at you, eyes narrowed and his lips pressed into a line, shaking his head.

"Mmm, no. No, you won't."

"Do you want edible food or not?"

". . ."

". . ."

". . . I want edible food . . ."

//

"Hello, sweetheart," you cooed to the cat as Fundy was streaming, resting on the couch with Boots (shaped like a loaf) staring at you. "Do you think I should sing again? I was thinking the Dora the Explorer theme song." Boots rested her head on your chest and closed her eyes, letting out a quiet meow as you gently pet her. "Alright, I'll take your word."

"Dora, Dora, Dora the Explorer," you began, bopping your head. Meanwhile, the cat had begun to fall asleep. After a few more seconds of singing, you finally finished the theme song, noticing that, half way through your singing, Fundy had begun screaming.

"WHY DO YOU TORTURE ME LIKE THIS? I THOUGHT SOULMATES WOULD BE NICE, BUT YOURE MAKING ME REGRET DMING YOU." His muffled scream caused you to laugh as Boots stirred slightly. Grabbing your phone, you texted him a simple smile and began singing the season eight theme song for Dora once again.

"I HATE IT HERE."