WHY IS IT SPICY- [Awesamdude]

AND THEY WERE ROOMMATES just pretend this is what happened I'm too lazy to just rewatch the VOD.

ANOTHER ONE TAKE IT OR IM SCREAMING >:]

Pronouns: they/them

You looked down at the hair dye that sat in the box with confusion as Sam did his signature high pitched 'oh no' while he laughed.

"Sam, are you sure you wanna do this?" You looked over at your friend, who nodded.

"I can't break my promise." You covered your mouth and closed your eyes, feeling your heart swell slightly.

"You're so wholesome, oh my goodness, how did I even manage to be your friend-" you let out a squeal as you clutched your chest, doubling over.

"Are you okay?" Sam chortled as your figure fell to the floor, "Come on, [Y/N], get up." Heaving a still wholesome overloaded you up, the very awesome dude patted your back.

You opened the hair dye box and Sam played with the Vaseline container. Opening up the hair dye, you let out a choking sound of repulsion and shook your head feverishly.

"Oh no no no no no, that doesn't smell nice- HAIR DYE STINKS!" You gagged, trying your best to not breathe it in.

"Don't put it near me if it stinks then!" Sam laughed as you held the dye away from you.

"I'm supposed to put it on your head, you dumb butt!" You immediately shut up and scrunched your face, "WHY IS IT SPICY?"

"Get it away- no!" Sam tried to lean back as you began mixing the substance, trying your best not to hotfoot it out of the room.

"TOO LATE, YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR FATE NOW!" You let out a poor excuse of maniacal laughter and Sam groaned as you set the bowl down and grabbed the Vaseline before putting some around the edges of his hairline, hoping silently that you wouldn't go over the border of weird gel stuff.

You sectioned his hair off and pulled on your gloves, grinning like how Jschlatt was usually depicted in fan art, before you began putting the dye in his hair. The legend grimaced and you cackled once again.

//

After roughly ten minutes of Sam complaining, it was finally time for the hair dye to set in before it was washed. You puffed out your chest proudly as you set down the bowl. You pulled off the dye stained gloves and threw them in the trash bin next to your roommate's desk, gagging slightly as you remembered the smell of the dye.

"You better look good or I'm kicking you out." You frowned, poking his forehead.

"What? But we both share the house equally??"

"Move back in with your mom or look good with green hair, bud. There are two choices and I'm not letting one slide." Your best friend blinked at you as you crouched down slightly, pecking his forehead.

"Did you forget that I'm streaming?" You froze and turned to his monitors, where he very much did have his stream open. You winked at the camera, a sly grin crawling onto your face.

"And they were roommates."

"You've done this too many times, [Y/N]," Sam placed his head in his hands.

"Of course, Sam. Only for you."

"Okay, this is getting weird."