Family Stuff [Sleepy Bois Inc.]

This was requested. Family moment experience time. I wasn't gone for, like, a month. What are you talking about? I'm- psh- I didn't take two months to make this haha. 🙃

Request: SBI family au: reader is 15, just a bunch of scenarios where they are being family

What if. What if I just made it sad at the end. You never said what kind of scenarios. It just needed to have family related content in it.

Pronouns: they/them

You grinned up at your brothers as you clambered onto the ledge that towered over the large body of water under you.

"Don't you dare," Philza warned as stuffed his clothes in the bag that he brought. "I'm not gonna have you break your legs because of the pressure." Techno laughed beside him, taking off his glasses and blinking hurriedly.

"Come on, Phil. They're fifteen, they've still got their life ahead of 'em." The pinket turned to look at you and his eyes glinted with mischief. "Do a flip."

Tommy gasped as he hurried over.

"We're gonna have a competition. Whoever does the best flip gets the others' diamonds!" He yelled in a competitive tone, nudging you. You grinned slyly, nodding along with him as you and him lined up. "Can you go first?"

"Of course, Tommy. Don't mind if I do." You smiled at him before running to the ledge, pushing yourself off of the edge of the cliff, causing your body to tumble like that of a summersault. You cheered as your body hit the water, creating a large splash. You resurfaced, bobbing in the water as you tilted your head up to look at your shocked family.

"How was that?!" You called, catching the attention of your stunned father.

"Uh-"

"11/10!" Wilbur grinned, giving you a thumbs up, "that was surprisingly graceful!"

"A solid 7.93/10. Wasn't bad, but it wasn't perfect, either." Techno huffed, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I'd give it an 8, only because you worried me half to death!" Phil sighed, lifting his bucket hat to brush at his bangs.

"My turn!" Tommy yelled, sprinting off the edge. As he fell, he bent his body backwards before curling up and screaming out as he landed in the cold water. "ITS COLD!" He yelled out as soon as he resurfaced, spitting out any water that had gotten in his mouth.

"I'm gonna end up having a heart attack one of these days." Phil heaved, hunching over as he clutched his chest. "Seven. I think he nearly broke a tooth."

"5. It was pretty meh." Techno shrugged, pulling his hair into a ponytail.

"9/10! You did very good, Tommy!"

"YOU HAVE A BIAS TOWARD [Y/N]!"

"What? No . . ." The brunet chuckled nervously, shaking his head feverishly at the blond boy.

"YOU LIAR! TECHNO! PUSH HIM!"

"You didn't have to tell me twice." The pink haired man hummed, picking up his younger twin and throwing him off of the edge of the cliff and into the water.

"TECHNO-!"

//

"Run, Tommy!" You screamed in terror as you hurried around the perimeter of the house, holding onto your hat as Tommy screeched beside you. "Why'd we agree to stealing Techno's gold?!"

"YOU THOUGHT OF IT!"

"NO, I DIDN'T. YOU DID AND YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO BLAME ME!" You responded hurriedly, nearly tripping over a rock as you scurried to the nether portal near Techno and Phil's house. However, for plot convenience, you tripped over a sturdy pile of snow, falling over and landing face first in the snow.

"I got you now." The PVPer grinned mercilessly as he grabbed you by your ankle. He pulled you up and shook you a bit, allowing the pieces of gold you had taken to fall out of your pockets in a cartoonish manner. You held your breath as the cold nipped at your face greedily, feeling a familiar numbing sensation as you were dropped to the floor. You let out a string of curses as your back met the cold snow.

"Ow-!" You hissed, "That snow hurts- I can't feel my back. Techno, I can't feel my back." You brought your hands to your back, patting roughly. The monarch themed piglin only glanced down before letting out a loud 'HEH?!'.

"You're bleeding. I'm usually neutral in these situations, but OH GOD. OH GOD, PHIL'S GONNA BE MAD. Just so you know, so Phil doesn't beat me, I'm gonna take you back to the house to patch you up." Techno picked you up, tossing you over his shoulder as gently as you could.

"Wow," you muttered sarcastically, hands smacking against his cape, "you're such a gentleman."

"We all know Phil would have to craft a new belt."

"You deserve the belt, Techno."

"Was I the one that nearly ate one of Phil's crows? No. Now shut." You frowned at your brother figure, shaking your head. How dare he use that against you? That bird look scrumptious!

//

"Hi, Ghostbur!" You greeted, waving at the ghost as he lead Friend along with a smile.

"Hello, [Y/N]! Would you like some blue?" You nodded, bouncing on your heels as the ghost of your brother pulled out a chunk of blue and handed it to you with a bright grin. "Here you go! Be careful!"

"Don't worry, Ghostbur!" You returned the grin, smiling up at him, "I'll be careful!" With that, you stuffed the blue into your satchel and hurried to Tubbo's home in Snowchester.

//

"[Y/N]! How's you get over there?" Phil shouted at you as you stood on the shaking branches of the large oak tree. You simply cheered, throwing your hands up in the air in your victory.

"I'm so amazing! Phil, look! I even got a slime block!" You looked down at the ground beneath the tree, tossing the slime down. It landed in a heap on the ground, creating a small space where you could land.

"Be careful! You could break your leg if you don't land on it! I think my heart nearly stopped." Phil keeled over, letting out a strained groan, "I may be immortal but my heart can't take this. Oh god, please, just try to save your legs. I cant have another dead child."

"Don't worry, Phil, I'm very good at what I do!" Launching yourself off of the tree, gravity quickly pulled you down and, luckily, you landed right in the middle of the slime pile. Phil let out a screech of relief and you cackled at his emotional suffering.

//

"Tommy," you gulped, holding onto Ranboo's back as he held you up, "don't do anything rash and remember the plan, okay? Go kill Dream for me!"

"[Y/N], don't strain yourself too much. You're still recovering." Ranboo muttered quietly, patting one of your arms. "The plan's gonna work."

"Of course it's gonna work! Me and Ghostbur are the ones committing to this!" Tommy huffed, pulling Friend along. "We're not gonna disappoint anybody. Dream will be dead as soon as you can say 'TommyInnit is the best Twitch streamer'!" You laughed, resting your cheek against Ranboo's shoulder, a faint smile on your face.

"I'll take your word for it." You murmured, slowly dozing off as your older brother chugged an invisibility potion and handed the lead to Ghostbur.