A Baby, a Dad, and Two Uncles. Plus a Mom, I Guess [GeorgeNotFound]

Gogy have wife and baby, but baby watch Gogy video. Baby then cry because Gogy loud. Baby stop because Gogy dad and rest of Dream Team is uncle. [I have such a way with words]

Pronouns: She/her

IRL

You gently bounced your child as he calmed down from his hissy fit, brown eyes somewhat puffy and his delicate skin irritated by his salty tears. He still had a pout on his face, however, it wasn't a large frown like before. You kissed your child's head and pulled out your phone, unlocking it and opening YouTube. Typing your husband's channel name, you pressed one of the older ones.

You held the phone in front of both you and your child as the video played, making sure the ball of sunshine wouldn't fall. As the video progressed and George kept taking damage, the sound of your baby getting whiny made you tense.

George was either streaming or recording, either way, it would be bad if the tiny human began wailing. So, win your best efforts, you lowered the volume

"It's okay, sweetheart." You whispered to them as he turned around and layer his head on your chest, still somewhat restless. "Your papa's alright, okay. He's not hurt." However, the screaming that your device echoed made your baby start their tantrum once again.

Your face paled and you turned off your phone, getting up to make the baby some formula. Hopefully that would calm him. He pouted once more and looked up at you, tears in his eyes as his bottom lip trembled visibly.

"Honey, it's okay. Papa's fine. Do you want to see him while I get your bottle ready?" His hands curled into fists and he lay them near his chest, looking about ready to scream. "Come on." Making your way to where George was playing Minecraft, you slowly opened the door and apologized.

"I'm so sorry for bothering you, but your child's growing a hissy fit." George turned to you and sent a smile to the child, who's frown quickly lifted into a toothless grin. He laughed and made a grabbing motion at his father. "You're not streaming, right?" George shook his head and took off his headphones, standing up from his chair to make his way over to you.

He picked up the child and he immediately grabbed his nose, causing his father to laugh. You smiled tiredly and leaned against the doorway, watching as the adult brought the baby to his desk to continue playing Minecraft.

"M-" he gurgled, happily reaching out to touch the monitor, "My-caf!" He cheered, clapping his small hands together joyously. "Mycaf, dada!"

George turned to you with wide eyes, or what you would call his 'PogChamp' face, and stared at you.

"He's been teaching himself to say that since you first showed him," you explained, "However, I would like to say that 'mama' was his first word, so-" turning around, you raised your arm and cheered. "POGCHAMP!"

"Pa-chap!" You heard your son shout, causing you to smile.

"Yes, baby. Pogchamp!" He repeated it once more and you smiled.

"George-" there was a faint wheeze coming from George's headphones and you walked over, standing behind your husband's chair, "you have a kid?"

"Can I be his cool uncle?" A younger voice chimed in, causing you to grin. "Pleeeeeaaassseeeee?"

"You want Sap to be your uncle, Charlie? Huh?" You cooed at the baby, who giggled and clapped. "I say we should let him."

"Hey! What about me?" Dream yelled, frightening Charlie, who's eyes went wide. "I wanna be his uncle, too!"

"You've been his uncle for the past four months, Dream." You laughed, kissing your son's head. "Sapnap hasn't heard of the baby until now, so obviously we have to include him."

"Yeah! Uncle Sapnap!"

"Ucle Sa-na!" Little Charlie cheered, causing you to clutch your heart and inhale.

"He said my name!" The teen screamed, and your small family began laughing.

"What about me?!"