Marriage [Fundy]

Request: Fundy x Arctic!reader
Parts of the story or just whole:
Marriage au.

Y/N and Fundy get married 2 years after the failed wedding

IM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG I PROMISE YOU IM NOT DEAD.

Pronouns: they/them

You frowned as George and Dream exited the wedding hall, smiles on both of their faces. Wilbur was giggling, a hand over his face, and Tommy was just yelling curses as he threw the rocks he collected.

"Did- I really just got-" Fundy murmured breathlessly as he crumpled onto the floor, tears falling down his face. "He left me. He really left me . . . !"

You frowned, dusting off your outfit, and jogged over to him. Easily reaching his hunched over form, you sat next to him and placed a comforting hand on his back.

"Hey, it's okay, Fundy," you rubbed his back and he bit back a sob, "He never really put effort into the relationship."

"B-but for George of all people? Really? It's so cliche!" Placing his head in his hands, the Dutch man began audibly weeping. You gently grabbed his shoulders and pulled him in for a hug, gently swaying him as he cried.

//

"I'm not ready, I'm not ready!" Fundy panicked as he looked down at the ring in his hand.

"Fundy," Phil sighed with Wilbur, rubbing his eyes as the youngest of the three continued overthinking, "oh my god. Fundy, listen to me-"

"FUNDY." Wilbur yelled, causing the said man to turn, "STOP. STOP IT. WE ALREADY HAVE ONE MARRIED- sorry, Tommy's texting me to say that. BUT WE ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING PLANNED OUT. YOU LOVE THEM, THEY LOVE YOU. THE WEDDING WILL GO FINE."

"But- but what if [Y/N] leaves me at-" Wilbur placed his hands on his son's face.

"They love you. From the way they gush to everyone they meet about you, I don't doubt they truly love you." Fundy nodded, and Wilbur smiled at him before scratching the younger man's ears. "Come on, it's time to stand at the altar. I'm going to officiate a wedding."

//

You gulped as you brushed make believe dust off of your outfit, feeling nothing but anxiety as Niki made sure your bouquet was out together properly.

"I don't know why I'm so nervous, Puff." You exhaled shakily, playing with your fingers as Puffy adjusted the veil over your face.

"It's love, sweetie," the sheep lady chuckled, grinning at you as she let go of your veil. "Don't be nervous about it. It'll be over in the blink of an eye and soon enough, you'll be stuffing your faces with cake."

"Yeah! We made it special!" Niki cheered as Hannah looked over at the bouquet before nodding, "It's perfect!" You felt like crying. They were being so nice to you.

"I love you girls," you inhaled, feeling your eyes water.

"We love you, too, [Y/N]."

//

Fundy shifted his weight nervously as he and the wedding guests turned their heads to see you walk down the aisle. Despite your lack of super formal wear, you still looked as elegant as ever [even if you nearly tripped on a fold three minutes ago].

"They're gorgeous," Fundy murmured, tail swishing slowly behind him. Wilbur giggled quietly to himself, noticing how his son was so love struck. Tommy walked in front of you, throwing pebbles around, along with a few petals that he had plucked from various flowers he saw on the way there.

//

"You may now kiss your spouse," Wilbur ended, resisting his grin as you grabbed Fundy's face and pulled him in for a smooch.

The fox man smiled and cupped your face gently, easing into the kiss. Claps came from the surprisingly large crowd. Boomer sobbed next to Hannah, covering their face to hide their tears. Puffy was proud, Phil was holding back tears, Niki was cheering loudly beside Tommy and Sapnap, who were screaming. Tubbo stood up and pulled the string of a kid friendly explosive, shooting confetti's into the air with a screech of victory.

"This reminds me of the good days. Doesn't it, Sally?"