There is little to no gloves with DiamondCreed

...Saturday 30th...

...May....

DiamondCreed pinned Ivy to the ground using her shoulder.

"Stop it!" Ivy pleads. "You're hurting me!"

"Oooh, I just got started." DiamondCreed said, with a cackle. She pulled down the collar to Ivy's shirt.DiamondCreed's optics change color to a low tune of yellow. "Hmm..." DiamondCreed trails her long claws around the area where Ivy's spark-heart should be. "Oh yes, Fallen, I know there should be something here."

"Why...Why are you doing this?" Ivy asks.

"Because reasons." DiamondCreed said.

"Why?" Ivy asks, feeling the cold rigid metal  tip her chin up.

"The Fallen does not find the idea of his apprentice linking himself to a Cybertronian Organisim." DiamondCreed said. "And you must die."

"I am too young to die!" Ivy said.  "I swear, I--I--I won't tell anyone--" She creeches in pain as Diamondcreed inserted her claw through the layer of skin. "Stop it!" The hot ugly pain channeled into Ivy's brain. "It burns!"

DiamondCreed puts the skin to the side after making a cut.

"Oooh, there it is." DiamondCreed said. "I see it, Fallen."

Ivy didn't look down, she could feel fear and this unusual feeling of betrayal.

"Please, stop." Ivy pleads.

DiamondCreed grins.

"Why would I want to do that?" DiamondCreed said, tapping on the hard crystal glass. "You attempted to be more human, how adorable." She tilts her helm to the side making an odd  wide smile that spoke of evil to Ivy's mind. "Do tell me your pleads." DiamondCreed backs her helmet off from Ivy. "Or should I call you; Abbigal...or Ivy?"

"My name is Ivy Abbigal Bell!" Ivy shouts. "Born June 6, 1996 at 3 PM in Burlington Iowa."

"That is very specific." DiamondCreed said.

"It is when you're insinuating I am not a human." Ivy said. "Don't hurt me. I--I--I know a good place to hide out."

"I don't need to hide." DiamondCreed said. "I am prepared for the Autobots to find out I am a mole."

DiamondCreed stabs her long claw through Ivy's spark heart.

"CREED!" A loud voice, that DiamodCreed could not hear, came from the distance.

Ivy screams, louder than she had ever done before.

The Camoflage went down around the perimeter. DiamondCreed's optics turn a deadly red. The Autobot Symbol is replaced by a Decepticon symbol. Ironhide came from the street transforming into his robot mode. DiamondCreed looks over her shoulder making one of those evil snickers--that was a classic addition of evil snickers--that sent chills down Ironhide's back. DiamondCreed takes her long claw out of Ivy's spark-heart.

"DiamondCreed!" Ironhide shouts.

Ivy saw DiamondCreed leap on to a rooftop which happened to get a part of the wall material split in half. Ivy could feel the tight pain in her heart, while watching the huge chunk of rooftop headed her way. Ironhide acted as a shield to protect Ivy. Her eyes went wide in fear.

"...A robot with the face of a dog." Ivy said. "...Wow....I'm already...dying...so..don't overkill."

"My face is not a dog." Ironhide said.  "And I am not here to kill you, Ivy."