No such

Megatron was surrounded by creatures varying in size, some of them were tall unusual crafted aliens and a few bore the hallmarks of humanoid relations.Ivy is partially seen hiding behind Megatron's large and wide metal dirty leg. We can see her eyes are small and her facial expression is showing fear.One of the most outrageous weird alien creatures that is the height of a six foot seven male wearing armor with antenna structures poking out the helmet and the body structure of a humanoid bending down to her level.

This alien dude leaning down towards Ivy is Antrose.

 "The Exomorph killer is silent." Antrose noted.

"She is usually chattery." Megatron said, getting odd looks from most of the aliens in the room.  "Most of the time."

He could feel Ivy's fear  and the overall mental battle going on in her mind.

"And what part does this human play in our escape plan?" Toki asks, waving his right hand back and forth.

 Toki is a rather unique alien giraffe humanoid individual with stripes, a long neck, legs that were so skinny an athlete would envy them for speed, and his body is coated in gothic-medieval armor.He is connected to a much shorter individual who bares a striking resemblance to a rat bred into a lion.Unlike most aliens in this room,Toki and Reheller still had their shackles tied.

"She is my link to staying; once escaping from this horrid ship." Megatron said.  "She has every part in this plan." Megatron made a threatening growl towards Toki   "I am close enough to being your superior. I know most of us would like to return to our familiar planets.If you dream of killing this little one then you answer to me."

"Oh, what you going to do?" Toki asks, sarcastically asks folding his arms. "Make me into mushrooms and casserole?"

Ivy looks up to Megatron, pretty curious.

"I would first stab through your heart, smash your head, smash your body and then dump it into a plate full of water, cook it for an hour, put some cream cheese in it, add a few protoforms here and there, and add some chicken fit for a king, and add some autobot lettuce." Megatron said in the most coldest and calmest type of voice ever. "I would eat your body after stirring it up and use a fork to do the honors."

"Eh, I am allergic to chicken." Toki replies. "You would be spitting out my bone in no time."

"Then I would put cow meat in there instead!" Megatron bellows.

"You're sick." Toki said.

I wonder how Megatron cooks humans, Megatron  heard Ivy's thoughts. 

"I make a terrible cooker." Megatron said out-loud. "And if anyone  wants our plan to involve cooking the other inmates, think again."

Due to Megatron's towering and intimidating height--perhaps Megatron might not be a terrible cook as he claims to be. Anyway due to his height it made the following fearsome  aliens stare at Megatron and literately take his word  or what it was. They quickly became cooperative to work together in bringing everyone out, and destroying the ship at the process, ad how no to kill the cooperating aliens in the process. Ivy just sat on Megatron's  feet listening to there plans not making a peep strangely enough. Usually she would be chatting and making comments that necessarily are not appropriate in the middle of a alien planning with a gigantic alien robot and humanoid resembling alien-fish-dinosaur creepy old cell mates. 

Thankfully  not one part of their plan involved cooking others to get it done. Antrose had a important role that puzzled a few cell-mates how this could even work, including Ivy, but not Megatron.We see the escape-crowd group looking smug at a blue map of the entire spaceship.  Our scene transitions to a crowded room that had Sydney and Crosshairs, and a whole lotta others. Sydney gulps fear that she could get herself killed. Maybe Ivy is right, Sydney thought, she ...