Midreaper is in Megatron's dream

Megatron punched at the wall making a fairly sized hole.There is a trace of anger seen radiating off his faceplate, including his very sharp cruel optics, maybe it was how his servo had tore through the wall but was left in place in the very hole giving off this correct assumption. His shoulder plating rose up then slowly lowers down as so it seemed Megatron's skeptical attitude had veered off course. It had veered into the course of fury.

"I should have listened to her." Megatron said,lowering his helm.

Midreaper's laughter echoes down the hall.

"Don't you see?" Midreaper's presence lingers. "My game has just begin; old mech!"

Megatron looks over his shoulder making quite the threatening glare towards the cloaked Midreaper. Midreaper is cloaked by darkness as is his signature swamped.The scenery changed to Cybertron, the days when it had been fully functioning and alive.A couple cybertronians went through Megatron sharing a conversation. Megatron turns to his right to see a lively-bright scenery, of Cybertron, that he had not seen in decades, and stellar cycles.

"Home." Megatron said, taking a step forth.

Megatron feels responsible for the death of his home planet.

He hadn't intended for Cybertron to die during his rightful war against the Autobots and obsession on power.

The scenery changed to a dead dark gray planet that had clusters of tall and wide thorns sticking out each having an impaled cybertronian. Megatron's back meets the hard bark to a pointy thorn that did not have branches,listening for any sound that could hint where Midreaper stood, feeling afraid of the night.Megatron had to trust his audios  in this single moment.Megatron powers up his powerful fusion cannon that made the machine purr while gathering the chemicals and energy required to be assimilated for sending out a blast of energy.

"I would not do that if I were you." Midreaper said, tauntingly.

"You do not know me that well!" Megatron roars, smashing the fusion cannon into the wall.

A powerful heated blast struck through the towering forest like thorn that made a yelp.

"Got you." Megatron said, as he had a smile spread across his faceplate.

Midreaper crashes through several thorn forest sticks making a loud crack at each break and finally came to a landing in the middle of a clearing that did not have any of those pointy thorns. Megatron slowly makes his way towards Midreaper.Since this is Megatron's dream, not Midreaper's, it does bring into question how nightmares survive in the Tyrant's dreams.

"You know." Megatron started.  "I believed the experiment had failed, and you, of all Decepticons had perished." Chains wrapped around Midreaper's ankles, wrists, and elbows then to his neck area. "At first, when Ivy had told me you visited her in dreams, I believed it was just my past memories surfacing in her dreams."

Dust settled after Megatron lands his feet.

"Now, after so long, you've finally turned up." Megatron said. "My  worst nightmare is not you, so,  if you're thinking I can be easily tortured in my dreams then that is a mistake."  Megatron came to a halt merely one foot away. "Where have you been for so long?"

Midreaper's body is propped up on the dead-thorn surface that didn't have a branch, strangely, as the thorns merged together to create a complete wall section.

"In sleep." Midreaper said. "Your worst nightmare is really coming, so I'll advise you count your goose eggs and pray to Primus."

Megaron feels insulted by the last part Midreaper had mentioned.