Preparations are under way

The preparations are under way to begin their plan.Their plan to make Megatron pay for taking out their 'real' leader.Redsiren is exactly where Midreaper had said earlier in the solar cycle.Her bright red optics glow in the shadows.The redness to DiamondCreed's optics softened into a darker color as she steps back into the darkness out of RedSiren's view.

Of course cornering Redsiren right at the entrance to the forest is a stupid idea, really, as everyone would then be aware that something is in the making with DiamondCreed's digits on Redsiren.Redsiren lightly shook his helm turning away from what he had thought to have heard a foot stepping on a pile of leaves.The sound is very distinctive to Redsiren's audio receptors.

"Probably a fox." Redsiren assures himself.

DiamondCreed witnessed Redsiren gain a spider like lower body complete by six spider legs with ended tips belonging to the Spyder motorcycle mode. He has three wheels, DiamondCreed thought in such confusion, where did the six crawly spider legs come in?

RedSiren has a set of sirens on the top of his very red helm and a dark gray cap like part over the blue visor.She continued following Redsiren deeper and deeper into the forest until he came to a stop at a waterfall. The leaves cracked under his sharp triangle shaped parts hooked into the spider legs thanks to several cybertronian structured cables bound together by other parts.The waterfall is a beautiful place in the summertime not just in the winter.

Redsiren sighs, enjoying the cool scenery as he powered down his optics.

The perfect place to corner an Autobot happened to be at a waterfall; how conventiant.

DiamondCreed makes mental plans in her processor on how to deploy a 'cornering Autobot' task.

"Do not slip." DiamondCreed recalls what Midreaper had warned.

Would thinking on how to subdue an Autobot for several minutes count as a slip up?

Screw ups make history, DiamondCreed thought, no more thinking.

Redsiren hears a loose branch break under metal heavy pressure.Redsiren turns his helm over his shoulder--regaining his 'typical' cybertronian format before turning his helm--only to be smacked at the faceplate by a hard rough object.Redsiren fell down into a sheer dark state of unconsciousness beside the many boulders sticking out towards the water edge.

When he regained consciousness; Redsiren awoke pinned by a rounded hula-hoop shaped item. He feels woozy, sick, and a bad processor-ache coming to moments after awakening. Redsiren focused his optics on a blurry figure kicking down a skinny tree into the waterbody. The tree made a terrible cracking sound as it tipped over into the blue liquid body. Redsiren saw Diamond with an arm being bigger than it should be and instead of having five digits she has two claws at the end of her right arm.

"DiamondCreed?..." Redsiren said.

DiamondCreed turns her helm away--her optics flashing a bright red--and stood up from the devastated tree.

"Good to see you're awake." DiamondCreed said,slowly coming towards Redsiren.

Redsiren moved his shoulders but then the metal binding hula hoop dug into his arm.

"Ah!" Redsiren yelps.

"You've forgotten my little capture hula-hoop." DiamondCreed said. "Pity would be appropriate; but, I don't pity Autobots anymore." She has a little hum tilting her helm and like a serpent leans to the side eyeing at the oozing energon drawing out of Redsiren's wound. "I was always curious if you were powered by energon or blood." DiamondCreed straightens herself adding a small laugh at his pain. "Now I know you're like everyone else; strange and very 'kept to self'."