List of Popular culture References

Aliens: Xenomorphs, Ivy keeps confusing the name Exomorph for 'Xenomorph', face huggers latching on to faces.

Annie (1982 film): Those songs from the Annie movie; Tomorrow I'll love ya, it's a hard knot life for us.

Alladin (The cartoon movie): You never had a friend like me song parody and Jafar.

Brave Heart: The movie.

BeetleJuice: Saying BeatleJuice three times.

Beauty and The Beast Theaterical version: The red ring.

BoogeyMan: Referenced in 'The mech of nightmares' by Ivy.

Ben 10: The Mega-Cruiser episode, Galvanic Mechamorphs, The themesong to the original series.

Back to the Future: The time travel car, Doc Brown.

Cassie 12: Original Series theme song: A fanfiction series from Ben 10 Fan Fiction written by the writer.

DragonHeart: The HQ scenes at the castle.

Dora the Explorer: Dos means two.

Doctor Who: Aired on November 23rd, 1963. It is the mentioned British TV show that just returned to televison in the chapter "One year later", the phrase "I don't want to go".

Daughtery: A parody is made of 'Waiting for Superman' as 'Waiting for Optimus Prime' in "Oooh" chapter.

E.R.: George Clooney and Alex Kingston's big hair.

Mary Poppins: The British Nanny.

Married with Children: Al Bundy's name, the theme opening is referenced.

Monk: The OCD detective,The TV Show that ends in 2009, Randy Disher.

Megatron and The Transfan: A fanfic by yours truly.

Mute Math: There is two songs made by Mutemath for Transformers 1. One song is disputed that the band didn't make it.

Quest for Camelot: the pattern of King Arthur's round merged table circles on the ceiling during a Beauty and The Beast theatrical version.

Flubber: A classroom scene.

Hercules, the cartoon movie: Hades,Hades singing.

Pokemon: Dodou the two headed pokemon.

Wattpad: Referenced in it's beginning years(appearance wise) in 'a chapter name remains unclear'.

HomeWard Bound: The movie where pets go find their owners and pets find their way home.

Home Alone: Kevin Baxter, two house thieves getting hit by a bucket at the top of a stair case.

Harry Potter: Ironhide insisting Ivy would make a great Harry Potter--Who instead makes a great Iron Man costume--for Halloween. Harry Potter fear is mentioned in 'Bad dreams; shoo!'. Draco Malfoy's hair style is referenced in'cause of another devastation'.

Jumanji: The main house in the movie is refereed to in 'Georgie of the Starscream'.

Freddy Krueger: Freddy Krueger the nightmare guy.

Fan Fiction net: A site for fanfiction referenced by Stardust in the Epilogue.

Transformers: The whole franchise, the argument whether Barricade had survived or not, Transformer Nintendo DS game made in 2007 where Megatron is really shiny.

The Wizard of Oz: The Tin Man is referenced in "Hope is what keep us going"

The MothMan: Referenced in 'The mech of nightmares'.

The 13th Warrior: HQ scenes at various buildings.

The Hulk: Referenced in 'That character Soundwave' as a character who can help Tony Stark against tough humanoid robots, Bruce Banner.

The X Files: The theme song in the beginning.

Thrown into Marvel: A fanfiction by yours truly somewhat referenced in this story in 'Soundwave goes on and on'.

This is Crazy, but I'm in the Bayverse!: The last chapter where it is mentioned about the main character's accent in this story's epilogue by Stardust.Also the story is written by the writer.

The 6th Sense: That guy who played Jack Frost who is a ghost in the movie. (Though this might be confusing two actors for one person and could possibly be an error that is only true in the Bayverse)

The Last Action Hero: Referenced in 'Georgie of the Starscream' as an example to a illogical world.

Thor(2011 movie): The Hammer belonging to Thor,Laufey, Loki, Thor.

The Lion King: Kovu, Simba, Hakuna Matata, I can't wait to be king parody,Circle of the Life, and Scar looking better than Megatron,Lion King birthday themed party.

Star Wars: Flying cars era, RT-D2,C-3PO, Star Wars fear.

Scooby Doo: Costumes, Daphne being able to go around as the damsel in distress.

Sleeping Beauty (Cartoon movie):Maleficent as a dragon fear.

SuperMan: Ivy never had her superman swoop in and rescue her; hence making Ivy become the girl she is by being the hero--at least in her perspective--.

Ghost: The Ghost Guy.

King Kong: That movie where King Kong had a son.

Irriplaceable: The song.

Iron Man: Iron Man costume,big suit that Ivy made with her friend Sydney, Tony Stark.

Indiana Jones (film series): Indiana Jones's class room setting, Indiana Jones fear.

Inspector Gadget (1999 Film): Ivy compares herself to Inspector Gadget in 'Yay, an adventure!', 'Inspector Gadget fear's is mentioned in 'Bad dreams; shoo!'

Lil Wayne: Let it rock.

One Republic: Stop and Stare.

100 Dalmatians: Cruellla DeVille's coat is referenced.