The mech of nightmares

Rufus, the dog who nearly gets forgotten by little old me is on my bed curled up at the end with his  tail underneath.I knew he would be there; because he would be there when I woke up in the morning at 7 automatically. What I mean is that I wake up at 7 AM on the spot.But tonight I am having a strange dream.

A dream that involves a robot about Optimus's height.

"Who...who are you?" I ask, gazing up towards the robot with red blazing optics.

This robot has yellow armor, his vehicle reminds me of a jeep.I can see the Decepticon symbol on his shoulder armor. He had a helmet designed unusually similar to a warrior's helmet in a movie based medieval times minus the cap over his optics. It reminded me of a baseball's cap. It made a shadow that could allow light to come through.

"I reap on those who dream."

He feels along a part to a metal scythe in his right servo.

"I reap on those dream, get outta my mind!" I demand. "You don't belong here."

He looks down towards me.

"That is not my name."

I groan, rubbing my forehead.

"You just said it was." I argue.

He takes the scythe off his right servo  then puts the flat bottom part to the ground making the floor rumble beneath my feet.

"I did not."

I take my hand off my forehead feeling irritated and glare up towards the yellow gray robot.

"Damn it, decide already!" I shout.

"My name is Midreaper." Midreaper said.  "Though Megatron would call me 'Mid' often times."

So his name is Midreaper. So I should call him by the name 'Midreaper'.

"You're a dream." I said. "You can't jump from dream to dream."

"That is where you're wrong." Midreaper said, as the scenery is changing.

I raise a brow.

"I want you to see what you might face." Midreaper said, tearing his hand through the scene like it is paper. "In the upcoming stellar cycles.Not even the Autobots are aware of this." He tore open the paper scenery to reveal a huge lab. "Take a good hard look....human."

"Thing, you mean." I said.

There is a huge construction of a Tyrannosaurus Rex skeleton being made beside a Pterodactyl that too is in progress. I gape at this scenery hearing the noisy sounds made by machinery being used by people.These people were dressed up in protective armor. It made me wonder if this Midreaper is a vague Psychic part of my mind.

"I am not a Psychic." Midreaper said. "I am a figure similar to that Freddy  Krueger human."

I look up towards him.

"Freddy Krueger." I said. "GIVE ME A HIGH FIVE FOR BEING A SCIFI FAN!" I held my hand up. "Now!"

Midreaper laughs shaking his helm to both sides.

"I am not an avid viewer of Science Fiction." Midreaper remarks.

"...I am talking about the Scifi channel." I said. "Wow,what a great way to lose a high five from a willing participant." I lower my hand feeling disappointed in this guy. "You're the most disappointing dream hopper I have ever met."