A chapter name remains unclear

...Sunday...

..May 31st...

In the day that passed Georgie  witnessed a child clean up after herself. It is strange to say for the least when children normally didn't clean up after themselves eating at  the table. Ivy made an unusual TV remote  using an Umbrella, a dog  collar, and some gears to  broken grandfather's clock left in the  basement. Georgie hadn't come across a child capable of fixing  anything--and making anything using household related items--and  cleaning after herself in such a long time.In fact; this is the first  time.

"So, how did you meet Starscream?" Ivy asks.

"He crashed into an old junkyard a couple years ago."  Georgie said. "I found Starscream in his most desperate time."

"I wonder why he was so desperate." Ivy wonders out loud.

"He was desperately looking for his 'master' Megatron." Georgie said. "Starscream doesn't have much of a liking to birds."

Ivy stares at Georgie with a 'Starscream likes birds?' kind of expression.

"Starscream likes birds?..." Ivy said.

"No, he does not." Georgie said.

"But you just said he didn't have much of a liking to birds." Ivy said.

"All right; in English, Starscream hates birds." Georgie said.

Ivy  laughs as she presses on a button to the closed umbrella pointing it  towards the television.The entire house is well heated because of some  tweaks Ivy did to the main heating system using scotch tape, used heavy  weighted empty bottles, caps, string, and some tools small enough to  make the fine works on the project.

The television changes to a movie.

"ET!" Ivy squeals, letting go of the strangely crafted umbrella as she threw her arms into the air.

The umbrella smacks against a fishing rod so hard that it fell down behind the couch.

"ET, DON'T DIE!" Ivy yells at the TV.

Georgie  pushes the couch back and made it her mission to get the fishing rod  out as Ivy is focused on the screen. Ivy paid no attention to what  Georgie is doing; heck, Ivy is oblivious to the chair being moved!  Georgie learned Ivy hiccuped after she ate something fast which also  meant Ivy  liked what she ate.Georgie pushes back the couch making  a screech against the old wooden boards.

"Ow," Ivy whines. "That hurts my ear."

"Finally the thing speaks!" Georgie announces.

Ivy frowns, focusing her eyes towards Georgie.

"I have been speaking." Ivy said.

"But to the television you have." Georgie points out.

"Have not." Ivy argues back, her attention focused on the screen.

"Have too." Georgie said.

"Okay,  what if I made you a highly powered blow-dryer that gave you the power  of hearing everyone's thoughts and you repeat the same day over and over  and over." Ivy theoretically said.  "And then I made you a rocket ship  complete with a suit, a couple packages of oxygen, lady stuff, food in  plastic packaging, and a complete battle gear to off against alien  opponents?"

Georgie had to hesitate.

"Exactly my point." Ivy said.

"But you're not making a point." Georgie said.

"Exactly." Ivy said.

Georgie is puzzled.

"What?" Georgie asks.