Too close for comfort

Ivy had learned from Kelton that her mother had taken Johnathan and Rachel to Illinois last year.Humans were the least 'interesting' organics to Megatron, even though there were plans to enslave them  in order to rebuild cybertron when starting up the sun harvesters seemed a dead end.Ivy is lucky that she can't hear a thought from Megatron's unusual processor. Megatron could feel the dismay and  regrets from Ivy.Ordinary life that did not involve being chased by aliens, gun fire, and creating her own inventions proved hard for Ivy.

Ivy honestly missed living in the Bayverse.

"This is Russel." Christian introduces Ivy to a tall and cool looking boy named Russel. Russel is taller than Ivy and Christian. "He is my friend."

Ivy is staring at Russel with her mouth hanging open and her eyes are sparkling. Russel is taller than Ivy being the height of a typical boy. Russel's face reminds Ivy of  heroic and kind individual and there was something hero'ish about him including a 'look-up-to' leadership vibe. The image Megatron is getting from Ivy was similar to Optimus Prime's Character as a young boy.

"So, you're the missing girl?" Russel said, raising an eyebrow up.

"Formerly." Ivy said.

An image of Russel dressed up in a black tuxedo holding a rose by the stem by his teeth appeared randomly in Megatron's mind. What the pits?, Megatron stumbles back into the middle of the road across from the local Toyota store. His feet stepped through two cars sending them going in two different directions--somehow making them go in a straight line in between the fleet of automobiles--at once.

Megatron grasps at his helmet hating the mere 'romantic image' that Ivy had thought up.

"I hate child expectations." Megatron said, stepping  through a  white Toyota Prius.

This white Toyota Prius speeded up to a  Ford. The Toyota Prius hit the bumper of a black ford Truck. Somehow under a absurd law of logic the two vehicles were sent flying into the air flipping in a circle towards two empty spacers in front of a red stoplight. The flying came to a stop; the Toyota Prius landed first on all four wheels and the black ford truck landed behind the car safely.Megatron ran across the street to the grass. As a cybertronian ghost still hanging on from the mere clutches of hell it doesn't mean that machinery remains unaffected.

"Yeah, that's what I am saying." Russel replied.

Megatorn saw a image of Russel in shining Knight Armor in his processor.

"Former-ly missing girl." Ivy said. "Kay? Cause that sounds way better and corrected; present tense."

Megatron sat on the grass making a perfect imprint of his legs. Megatron apparates in the middle of the road to the street; Doland street. He saw the boy that Ivy had begun to fancy within the few quality-alone-time minutes that Megatron had been enjoying. Ivy was already falling for Russel on  her first day to 'Wassom Middle School' in Fort Campbell Kentucky.

"Ivy,I demand you stop this madness." Megatron orders, shaking his huge gigantic index digit  at Ivy.

Ivy folds her arms looking smug.

"Nah." Ivy said, to no one in particular. "Love ain't madness."

Russel turns his  head towards Christian.

"Christina,is there something up with your sister?" Russel asks.

Christian has a moment of doubt. 

The group of school kid were waiting by the stop sign wedged into the obvious brown dirty ground one foot from the side walk.There is a tree across from the stop sign which is near to a driveway leading up to a closed garage. From across there were cars parked into the drive way. One house had a yellow corvette resembling the same model Bumblebee had scanned in the first Transformers movie.