Just a call

"Am I speaking with the man in charge of this cemetery?" Ironhide asks, over his comnlink.

Crosshairs had no knowledge that Ironhide is conducting this innocent--but no doubtfully curious--call.

"Depends if you are the prankcaller." The random cemetery employee replied with a heavy voice.

Ironhide taps his holoform's fingers on the dashboard behind the driver's wheel.He didn't want Crosshairs to think he had actually resorted to calling a location where humans bury their dead;it would seem way too out of his league. And out of his own processor. Besides hating Cemeteries with a burning passion it was something unexpected from this solar cycle. There is a period of silence between the duo.

"Please, speak." The cemetery employee said. "It freaks me out when I do not get a reply." Ironhide rolls an eye muttering 'paranoid'. "I get ideas of people stalking me and designing their plans to kill me. I don't have a million dollars or a secret family heir-loom."

This is one messed up human, Ironhide thought.

"I am not a prank caller." Ironhide interjects.

"You sound like them!" The cemetery employee said. "We can't trust kids with these new voice programs."

Ironhide narrows his eyes down to his rear view mirror.

"I've never heard of these 'voice programs'." Ironhide remarks, shifting his attention to the blue glowing radio. "I am calling about the child gr--"

"Listen here!" The employee shouts. Ironhide covers one of his holoform's ears while thinking,humans yell loud for their size. "We do not tolerate people asking us to unearth a grave!"

"I wasn't going to ask." Ironhide mutters.

"Nor do we accept requests to check up on graves." The employee said. "Goodbye."

The employee terminated the call.