The Dinosaurs are unearthed

The year is 2011 pretty much two years since the events in 2009. Our scene clears out of the mysterious darkness into a far more familiar scene. Sand blows over skeletons being a light gray and metal appealing.Our scene backs off until it becomes clear these skeletons belonged to a dinosaur that once roamed the earth many years ago until a very destructive event had happened. Sand flew over the skeletal Tyrannosaurus Rex skull as the wind makes an eerie sound using the sand going through the exposed holes.

There is a camp seen in this setting belonging to archeologists getting the fossils untangled from the dirt.People surround the uncovered the fossils containing undeniable markings being cybertronian related on the bones.There is a partially cybertronian non-fossilized part of the leg exposed to the outside weather.

Our perspective changes to a scene in a lab that has hanging pipes dangling in what seems to be the positions of dinosaurs except they are empty. We see a man, an unusual dwarf short man, standing there staring at the sight lacking anything.This man is Traff Peterson from Great Britain. A much taller yet nicely dressed woman in noisy high heels came into the room holding a clipboard. This woman is Penny RedFawn. Why yes that is a very, very, strange name for a woman.

"Hello, Mr Peterson." Penny said.

Most people refer to Traff as Mr Peterson even though he explicitly has expressed his distaste for that. So we should really call this man 'Traff' not Mr Peterson as people have acknowledged him.

"Where are the bones?" Traff asks.

Penny bit her upper lip.

"The bones were unresponsive to the Allsparkian Energy." Penny said.

Lets say the humans refer to the energy of the Allspark as  'Allsparkian' just to make it seem more important.Traff turns his head towards Penny.The little beard he had growing along his jawline made him seem angered, meaner,and much more than the average federal employed personnel put together. He had ties to the United States Government as a very important individual between the Transformers and Earth.

Some might say Traff is the Earth Ambassador with more power than necessary.

"What do you mean the skeletons we made couldn't be brought to life?" Traff asks.

"We tried, and all the power went out." Penny said.

Traff frowns at Penny's reply.

"That is not acceptable." Traff said.

"Though there is a chance that the robot dinosaur bones could work correctly." Penny said.

"What about the failed Transformium?" Traff asks.

"We melted them down and turned them into military weapons." Penny said.

Traff rubs his forehead with a little groan.

"The dinosaurs." Traff said.

"Yes." Penny said.

Traff takes his hand off his forehead glaring up to Penny.

"Are we going to bring them to life with what is left of the Allspark?" Traff asks.

"As soon as you're ready." Penny said, holding the clipboard out. "Paperwork; to be aware that you  know what you're doing."

Traff snatches the clipboard out of her hands, takes out a blue pen, then scribble scrabbles his signature on the bottom then fills in the date paying no attention to the actual document.Penny has a low sigh--Traff paid no attention--lightly shaking her head. Sometimes men like Traff only wanted to get business done instead of reading the fine print.Traff puts away the pen into his breast pocket--after clicking the backside--where it slid into the corner.

Traff hands the clipboard straight back to Penny.

"I am very aware of protecting my home planet." Traff said, as a red glint goes off in his eye.