The joys of names, names, names.

"Rob, doesn't  Ivy...seem..." Mrs Sandler said.

"Tamed; yes." Mr Sandler said, reading a newspaper. "I noticed."

"I am not talking about her unpredictable wild nature." Mrs Sandler said, watching Ivy practice Karate Kicks in front of the television screen that is showing a movie featuring Jackie Chan. "Abbigal seems..." She has a little pause as Ivy did a karate kick. "Less of the girl we took in."

Mr Sandler lowers the organized newspaper enough to show his eyes under those unusual pair of Harry Potter themed glasses.

"Look on the bright side, Abbigal has not been stealing any  of your clock collections." Mr Sandler said. "And she is getting a healthy night of sleep. She's not trying to stay awake because of some alien robot capable of inflicting nightmares on robots like him."

"That I understand why Abbigal wiped her memories." Mrs Sandler said. "But what doesn't make sense to me is the still open issue about the raccoon--"

"The Raccoon is at a zoo." Mr Sandler said.

Our scene transfers to a zoo.

"The zoo is unaware what a 'common' and normal looking Racoon is capable of." Mrs Sandler said.

Mr Sandler's laughter is heard as the scene draws closer to a large tree that has a raccoon perched on a unusual windy branch slightly leaning his back against it.

"Raccoons are very capable of scratching." Mr Sandler said.  "Reassuringly we'll never see it again."

A little boy is seen looking up the raccoon holding a icecream cone.

"Oh, then where did you drive him?" Mrs Sandler asks.

"New York." Mr Sandler said.

"Rob, honey, you left dynamite at the most stereotypical city in the world." Mrs Sandler said.

"I mean New York State." Mr Sandler said.

"Rob, you couldn't have driven THAT far." Mrs Sandler said, in much disbelief.

"I used the rocket boosters Abbigal had designed and built." Mr Sandler said. "No one would ever think about  a raccoon capable of walking and talking like a human."

"There is a Pokemon named Meowth who proved you wrong." Mrs Sandler said.

"Meowth is fictional." Mr Sandler said.

The boy raises up the icecream towards the raccoon.

"Did you ever name the Raccoon?" Mrs Sandler asks.

There is a brief pause between Mr Sandler and Mrs Sandler.

"...No." Mr Sandler lied.

"Robert!" Mrs Sandler raises her voice.

The Raccoon climbs down the tree branch then walks towards the boy, on two feet, wearing a small suit that fit his body.

"I may have named him after a raccoon that loves guns." Mr Sandler said.

"Oh Rob."  Mrs Sandler said, sounding disappointed.

"...From Marvel." Mr Sandler said.

The Raccoon snatches the icecream cone out of the boy's hand and walks away licking at the  cookie dough icecream that apparently has  four scoops piled on one medium sized cone.The boy watches the Raccoon walk away standing there in utter shock.Many people did not pay attention to their relatives who were pointing out that a raccoon is walking like a human. Of course who would take such comments for real?

Many, logically, would take it with a grain of salt.

Mrs Sandler takes Mr Sandler out of the house, and fortunately for them Ivy wouldn't hear, and closed the front door unlocked.

"You named a raccoon that Abbigal experimented on with Sydney--" Mrs Sandler began.

"Yes." Mr Sandler interrupts.

"I'm not done, Rob." Mrs Sandler said. "Out of all the best names in the world; you named him ROCKET."

"Rocket is awesome." Mr Sandler said.

"There's not a tree to go with that raccoon." Mrs Sandler said.

"Give it time." Mr Sandler said.

"You could have named the Raccoon; Scar,John,Wixard, Ash--" Mrs Sandler said, but Mr Sandler interrupts.

"Honey, all of those names were taken." Mr Sandler interjects.

"They're better than Rocket." Mrs Sandler said.

"It goes great with the suit Sydney had made." Mr Sandler said.

"Suit, what suit?" Mrs Sandler asks.

"Sydney showed me the suit when I was eating lunch at home, during a break from work, asking me about how the suit looked." Mr Sandler said, as we watch the Raccoon licking at the icecream. "I thought it looked marvelous."