Hope is what keeps us going

When the surgery had come to an end; Christian is the first to go in. He is scared his sister is not going to survive the recovery understandably. Ironhide had no idea if Ivy would be be able to remember. Though Sydney had a hunch, which she did say to Ironhide, that "Maybe one of the devices messed with Ivy's noggin and she'll remember the bots and cons, but, still retain the same level of security for cybertonian invading nightmare related individuals."

"Creator is semi-conscious." The nurse designed robot invention said. "I am Sall-E."

"Sami-conscious?" Christian asks.

"Right, young Patrick." Sall-E said.

"My name is Christian." Christian said.

"Quite so, young Patrick." Sall-E said.

"...Sally, what do you mean by semi-conscious?" Christian asks.

"She's half awake, half asleep." Sall-E said, as the other machines had plugged themselves in and went into hibernation except her. "Creator will be wide awake in ten minutes. Also my name is Sall-E!"

"Ten minutes is very specific." Christian said. "Too specific."

"On the other servo she'll reopen one wound--not related to the one we fixed--on her shoulder resulting from fighting off SteelLix." Sall-E said. "Ten minutes is a guess, it could be ten hours, it could be ten thousand years or ten thousand solar cycles." Sall-E's wheels rolled her around the semi-conscious girl smoothly as she did gestures. "All we need is to hope."

"Hope?" Christian asks.

"Hope is what keeps us going." Sall-E said. "The human documentaries have demonstrated what hope can do. There's been a detection of non-friendly 'Cybertronians' driving to Jefferson Street,Boston Avenue."

"Hold your horses, Sally!" Christian said. "One thing at a time."

"I am going at one thing at a time, young Patrick." Sall-E said.

"Non friendly robots." Christian said.

"Yes, that's what I just said!" Sall-E said, waving her metal pipe-shaped arms.

"Headed where?" Christian asks.

Sall-E rubs her metal clean forehead.

"You don't even pay attention to the street name." Sall-E said.

"Uh, yes I do." Christian said.

"Then do you remember what you street you're on?" Sall-E asks.

"No." Christian said.

"Young Patrick, they're headed this way." Sall-E said.

"Sally, go tell the guys out there!" Christian said.

"You mean mech and little girl." Sall-E said.

"Geeze, what did Ivy use to make your brain?" Christian sarcastically asks. "A annoying GPS system and a house alarm with a pre-made model?"

"My processor is from the main school computer labeled Admin." Sall-E said. "In fact the creator modeled me after several Science Fiction protagonists that were not gigantic robots. Some of them were cartoon and small human sized tin cans; such as The Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz."

Christian slides Sall-E towards the door.

"Ivy surely put a lot of herself into you." Christian said.

"Actually, she did not." Sall-E said, and then Christian shoved her out the room through the open door.

The door shuts behind Sall-E.